• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About the future pro version

Okay, HBO Max uses L3, sure. But what exactly would you like me to check? That some logos appear next to movie titles? You really think that means they play like that in a web browser? Am I being punk'd?

Edit: I may be wrong.
yes thats usually what that means just like on amazon when it says HD when u play a tv ep or film its HD, But only HD or SD ones not UHD on amazon that is

yes thats usually what that means just like on amazon when it says HD when u play a tv ep or film its HD, But only HD or SD ones not UHD on amazon that is
When I go to Amazon and pull up The Tomorrow War, it says UHD HDR. When I hit play, I do not get a UHD HDR stream. Do you have an HDR monitor for your computer with which you can test this?

When I go to Amazon and pull up The Tomorrow War, it says UHD HDR. When I hit play, I do not get a UHD HDR stream. Do you have an HDR monitor for your computer with which you can test this?
no on amazon 4k don't work with AS...I have a 4k monitor...you get 1980x1080 maximum. not more.

I have a question about the pro version i never saw this questioned asked what i am going to ask. Is pro going to be separate download or it be in the basic and turned into the pro version buy the license after you buy it when its released?

And when you go to HBO Max on your 4K monitor, does it play in 4K?
HBO Max is bugged right now, which means that they deliver 4K via L3, which is what anystream uses. Anystream would be stupid to include an L1 CDM with their program, as it would be revoked right away.

HBO Max already knows about this, but they aren't bothering to fix it, unless loads of people start abusing it.

Your example with Amazon is correct. Amazon uses L1 to deliver 4K content, L1 is only possible on phones, streaming boxes etc.

HBO Max is bugged right now, which means that they deliver 4K via L3, which is what anystream uses. Anystream would be stupid to include an L1 CDM with their program, as it would be revoked right away.
I concede.

Is pro going to be separate download or it be in the basic and turned into the pro version buy the license after you buy it when its released?
I'm not sure why you want to know - but I will guess it is because you are hoping to get 2 buckets of tokens. I am thinking that RedFox is a little too smart to let that happen. I will guess once more - when you buy Pro, you will only get a new license and AS will be only one download - both versions, just the license code opens up the software to full potential.

nothing to do with token i was just curious on how it will work. ill wait to someone from Redbox to tell us. in the past when anyone use to have two different versions until redfox took over.. so I'm just wondering if it will be just one download like now just a upgrade of license to enable pro. My guess.

I'm not sure why you want to know - but I will guess it is because you are hoping to get 2 buckets of tokens. I am thinking that RedFox is a little too smart to let that happen. I will guess once more - when you buy Pro, you will only get a new license and AS will be only one download - both versions, just the license code opens up the software to full potential.
I think Redfox will still have a basic version. Just my thoughts.

Will there be additional separate download tokens allotted to the pro services once the two programs are separated?

Nobody knows what will be or won’t be included in either version until it is officially announced. Let’s wait till RF makes the official announcement of ASP. The same questions keep getting asked and the same answers provided in multiple threads. The people that do know aren’t providing answers so let’s wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBO Max already knows about this, but they aren't bothering to fix it, unless loads of people start abusing it.

Your example with Amazon is correct. Amazon uses L1 to deliver 4K content, L1 is only possible on phones, streaming boxes etc.

You’re right about HBO, and i hope it stays this way. But AnyStream could use an L1 cdm in the future, it’s not like the CDM is stored in AnyStream itself. They handle license requests and keys server side

Nobody knows what will be or won’t be included in either version until it is officially announced. Let’s wait till RF makes the official announcement of ASP. The same questions keep getting asked and the same answers provided in multiple threads. The people that do know aren’t providing answers so let’s wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally I see much more benefit in raising concerns and issues before anything is announced as it could hopefully bring attention to something and influence decisions. In fact, the original post addressing the Pro version explicitly asked for feedback:
Feel free to blame us for being greedy, feedback welcome.

Will there be additional separate download tokens allotted to the pro services once the two programs are separated?
Nobody knows half the answers to these questions. I am sure you will be happy with the choices given. Redfox customers always are.

Note: the new providers Hulu USA and HBOmax will, during the beta phase, be available to all existing licenses and trials.
With the final release, an AnyStream Pro license will be required for these and future provider additions.

When are the redfox team going to tell us how much more a pro version will cost. I really would like to know, because i want to continue using HBOMAX.

Cheers guys :)

Even for lifetime members?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Note: the new providers Hulu USA and HBOmax will, during the beta phase, be available to all existing licenses and trials.
With the final release, an AnyStream Pro license will be required for these and future provider additions.

When are the redfox team going to tell us how much more a pro version will cost. I really would like to know, because i want to continue using HBOMAX.

Cheers guys :)

When is the expect release date?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Back