• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"A new version of anydvd is available" ..........

Blurayorbust

I'm still using the old version of AnyDVD HD (7.6.9.5) - that's the one that I paid a "lifetime" (hah!) licence for ..... but we won't get into that.

However, a number of times a day it pops up a message stating:

"A new version of anydvd is available"

Naturally I can just close the program residing in the Windows tray but is there another way to stop the message from popping up? (short of upgrading to the latest version which I don't need and can't afford).

I'm still using the old version of AnyDVD HD (7.6.9.5) - that's the one that I paid a "lifetime" (hah!) licence for ..... but we won't get into that.

However, a number of times a day it pops up a message stating:

"A new version of anydvd is available"

Naturally I can just close the program residing in the Windows tray but is there another way to stop the message from popping up? (short of upgrading to the latest version which I don't need and can't afford).

Disable 'Automatically check for new AnyDVD HD version' (in Program Setttings), maybe?!

You do know that 7.6.9.5 won't last forever? I believe it will only decode a certain number of discs (150?) before it dies permanently.

You do know that 7.6.9.5 won't last forever? I believe it will only decode a certain number of discs (150?) before it dies permanently.
Not sure where you heard that from. It will decode any discs that don't require the online protection database. There's no limit to how many discs it can do.

You may want to add about 3 0's to that. 7695 will decrypt around 150.000 discs. It will decrypt about any dvd that was released prior to February '16 and any Blu-ray older than a year(Blu-ray up to a year old requires the opd).

@Blurayorbust

Right now there is 20% discount untill October 16th for buying a new license. Six days left.
Do you have Visa or bitcoin?

I have some money left and I have some thoughts of buying you a new license. :)
I don't know if I'd be permitted to do that.
This project is great I hope it will last.

Got a second license for me during discount on October.

Last edited:
@Blurayorbust

Right now there is 20% discount untill October 16th for buying a new license. Six days left.
Do you have Visa or bitcoin?

I have some money left and I have some thoughts of buying you a new license. :)
I don't know if I'd be permitted to do that.
This project is great I hope it will last.

Got a second license for me during discount on October.

That's extremely kind of you to make such a kind offer, are you always this generous? :D

I'm living with my parents, so I don't have high expenses.

I'd like to ask the developer's whether I could buy him a license?
I'd need your email. Do you have a spam email address? And I know It's a sensitive issue.
Be careful when revealing private data. At best in private.

Is there a way here contacting him and sending the license files anonymously here?

I'm charging Visa pepaid. That might take a day.

Last edited:
That's a very nice gesture. Its great to know there are still some wonderful people left.

Thx.
I'm classified as a "handicapped" person and I get some community assistance.
I live together with my parents. 3/4 of the money I get in a month I pay to my parents. 1/4 is for me.

Much less skill helping s.o. like this than if s.o. else does that who has to work.
Currently I am near to the limit, the maximum amount of money I may save up. All what's over I must pay back to public authority.
Before doing that, and those senseless building projects in my country, all paid by community taxes,I rather help the developers here and some users who bought AnyDVD HD LT-License right before slysoft's closure :)

The problem is when more peopkle ask for help when to draw the line.

Back