• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

92%

Antonio Williams

Using clone dvd and boo! a madea halloween and tyler perry's: madea on the run: the play keep stopping at 92%.

I moved the thread to CloneDVD. Did you search at all? Its seems another user has this same issue. Very strange. What version of CloneDVD are you using and what version of AnyDVD are you using? Please post a logfile for both. Trying using the latest version of CloneDVD2. https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupCloneDVD.exe and the latest version of AnyDVD 8.0.9.2 http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8092.exe the problem is most likely bad media. But trying using these two versions. If we dont have any information we cant help you, so please post the log files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.7_Info_D_B00_2_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.ziplog
    859 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.1.7_Info_D_B00_2_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.ziplog
    859 KB · Views: 3
I am having thee same problem with the dvd BOO2 and can not find http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8092.exe. When I click on this link I get
404 Not Found
nginx
I am sending the log file for this movie

Why would you need 8092 when you're already running a lot newer version 8217? Of course you won't find that old version when there's a newer one.

@James defective?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Why would you need 8092 when you're already running a lot newer version 8217? Of course you won't find that old version when there's a newer one.

@James defective?

No, copy protection. AnyDVD needs to be updated. No idea, why this is in the CloneDVD section, it almost got unnoticed.

No, copy protection. AnyDVD needs to be updated. No idea, why this is in the CloneDVD section, it almost got unnoticed.
So you are telling me that this brand new dvd I just purchased is defective and can not be backed up? Even though it plays on my stand alone dvd player

you get 404 because your internet provider is blocking this sight , I have same problem ,I used my cell phone internet data it works ok there

So you are telling me that this brand new dvd I just purchased is defective and can not be backed up? Even though it plays on my stand alone dvd player
No, I am telling you that it is a copy protection and AnyDVD needs to be updated for this disc.

you get 404 because your internet provider is blocking this sight , I have same problem ,I used my cell phone internet data it works ok there
Wrong. 404 means page not found. Meaning you're trying to access a link that's no longer valid. For example trying the url for beta 8092 when there's a beta 8093.

Wrong. 404 means page not found. Meaning you're trying to access a link that's no longer valid. For example trying the url for beta 8092 when there's a beta 8093.

Thanks, I understand

I'm using 8217. Is there a fix out there more than 8217?
No. AnyDVD needs to be updated, which is unfortunately not possible at the moment, because of changes for UHD Blu-ray.

I am having problems with Tyler Perry BOO2! as well. Currently using AnyDVD 8.2.1.0 which on my screen says is current version. How do I get AnyDVD 8.2.1.8?

Back