• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a "lifetime" license of AnyDVD HD on December 31, 2010 (order number: 12638081).

What discount can I have if I decide to buy a "lifetime" license again?

It seems Slysoft is like a cat, it has many lives... and we customers have to pay every time they renew their life.

Based on their price structure now, that is just exactly the same as before (despite all the discussions that happened here in the forum when Slysoft "vanished", that a lifetime membership is not good for the business because it always brings shrinking profits), you have plans for 1, 2, 3 and lifetime again. But there is no such thing as "lifetime". So I guess a "lifetime" membership should last no more than 5 years.

I'd rather see the "new" Slysoft, aka redfox, have memberships for 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 years only because we all know that that the price structure is made in a way to highly favor the "lifetime" membership and so your income is always diminishing as time goes by because you can't have a constant flow of new customers, just impossible, at some point the need for AnyDVD will be saturated, most people interested in it will already have a "lifetime" membership, and then Slysoft/Redfox will have to die again and be reborn again maybe now as Maskedfox?

Anyway, what discount can I have?
20%

It seems Slysoft is like a cat, it has many lives... and we customers have to pay every time they renew their life.
Really? And just how many times has Slysoft "renewed their life"?

Once, which is enough because there is no more trust. Once you do it once, you may do it often, there is no more trust, there is no more any kind of reassurance, just rumors that the boss abandoned the business and left the poor employees without payment, employees that then became the new bosses with same business model as the previous boss.

I am sorry, I don't buy this whole story, will never buy it. I may even buy the application again - if I am not banned from buying it for speaking my mind - but now I know better whom I am dealing with.
You are wrong, but you can find that out just by reading the news about it on the internet. We do however appreciate your loyalty to the project and your considered acquisition of the new RedFox AnyDVDHD. Thank you. ( no I wont ban you.) LOL, speaking your mind is fine , just dont do it over and over again. We understand.

Once, which is enough because there is no more trust. Once you do it once, you may do it often, there is no more trust, there is no more any kind of reassurance, just rumors that the boss abandoned the business and left the poor employees without payment, employees that then became the new bosses with same business model as the previous boss.

I am sorry, I don't buy this whole story, will never buy it. I may even buy the application again - if I am not banned from buying it for speaking my mind - but now I know better whom I am dealing with.
Pretty cynical way to go through life. Oh well, even being banned from the forum doesn't stop you from buying the software, or not. It's your choice, you want/need it or you don't.

Still don't see how a closed project named RedFox which acquired the rights to the program's they now sell and update. And are the ones doing the updates NOW . Has anything to do with a corporation named SLYSOFT other than a few people that worked there and the program's that were no longer available that they acquired and made available again.
So from your theory if my workplace got shutdown for any reason and I decided to go into business for myself and happen to do the same type of work. Then I'm really just my former employers "renewed life" and not my own business.
Nope well the same applies here.

I will just keep using my plan A, that is downloading untouched blu-ray ISO's from newsgroups, as I have been doing for ages, even when AnyDVD was still working.
In that case, you're worse than cynical, you're a pirate and I have nothing further I care to discuss with you.

@One i will only say this ONCE. Do not post any further piracy (admitting) / downloading posts. AnyDVD is intended for Fair Use. If you continue to post piracy admitting posts, more firm actions may be taken.

BTW a "discount" of 20% is actually no discount at all because only newbies would not know that Slysoft/Redfox/whatever keeps a 20% discount almost all the time to lure new and unaware prospective buyers into thinking they are getting a discount.
Slysoft is not a cat, it didn't have 9 lives, it had one and is dead. You don't have to believe it, but spouting your version of facts won't make a difference to your or anyone's else's case. You've had your say, you are free to try and another piece of software that that does as well.

How the USER uses it is not for RedFox to decide. It's intended for Fair User, how it's used is upto the user. Nobody is blind or hypochrite. It's not redfox that decides how the user uses it. Piracy admitting posts like yours are not wanted here. Discussion over.

Locking this since OP decided to edit out all his posts. Too bad the quotes leave them in place and i'm not going to remove the quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back