• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3rd time not so much the charm

xmarine

Many years ago I bought a copy of anydvd that license changed to anydvd hd then that change so I purchased a "lifetime license" boom two years later they make another change ... so after a decade I will not give these guys anther dime. Those suckers who buy another "lifetime license" and watch they will do this again ! DO NOT WHINE you have been warned! as for me I am done I will not spend another dime with these guys.

yes yes yes I know not the same company ..... right ! wrong... same people just different name to make or milk customers

Many years ago I bought a copy of anydvd that license changed to anydvd hd then that change so I purchased a "lifetime license" boom two years later they make another change ... so after a decade I will not give these guys anther dime. Those suckers who buy another "lifetime license" and watch they will do this again ! DO NOT WHINE you have been warned! as for me I am done I will not spend another dime with these guys.
You might feel like that now but you will buy a licence, or 10 years from now you will be sayin, darn I should have bought one when price was low. ( JustJoking) Sorry you feel that way.

Ya abit ticked especially when I did install the new version and it said trial ...I will say I will be on the hunt for program that does the same but ya as far as Redfox I am done

Those suckers who buy another "lifetime license" and watch they will do this again
The lifetime license is a great deal.
Look at it this way...
Discounts aside, a lifetime license costs 109 Euros. Just 2x 1 year licenses cost 120 Euros.
So "those suckers" (your words) aren't the lifetime license holders, they are the short term license holders :p

Disclaimer: No offence intended to short term license holders.
You can only purchase what you can afford at the time :)

Last edited:
Back