• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3:10 to Yuma Blu-ray not working

The solution is quite easy, if you don't mind not having menus or subtitles.

Rip the disk to your HDD, and run the main .m2ts through the freewaer tool TSremux, keeping the audio track(s) you want. Choose Blu-ray output, and PDVD will play the resulting stream fine.

As I say, you'll have no menu and any subs streams you keep won't ben seen by PDVD.

Is there a similar solution for hd-dvds? Something that would join the two main feature evo files together, and let you pick which audio track to use and output the finished file as an HD-DVD, so I could still play it in PDVD Ultra similar to the TSremux program.

Is there a similar solution for hd-dvds? Something that would join the two main feature evo files together, and let you pick which audio track to use and output the finished file as an HD-DVD, so I could still play it in PDVD Ultra similar to the TSremux program.

you need "evodemux" for hd-dvd movies.
you can join evo files and you can delete the audio track that you don't want.
but evodemux doesn't make a "hd-dvd" as output, i't make an evo files without hd-dvd structure (at the moment). we have to wait for a new version. but you should be able to play it in powerdvd..

My solution is to play the movie file mit MPC Home Theater Edition. I have nero Showtime installed so when opening the file, the movie plays without configuring something cause it uses the Nero Splitter and decoders. Works great with EVR renderer!

Rip the disk to your HDD, and run the main .m2ts through the freewaer tool TSremux, keeping the audio track(s) you want. Choose Blu-ray output, and PDVD will play the resulting stream fine.

As I say, you'll have no menu and any subs streams you keep won't ben seen by PDVD.

Is there something different you have to do for BD+ movies? I tried TSremux with Die Hard and It wont play in powerdvd, it just freezes up. I tried all 3 pirates movies and they worked fine.

Is there something different you have to do for BD+ movies? I tried TSremux with Die Hard and It wont play in powerdvd, it just freezes up. I tried all 3 pirates movies and they worked fine.

Anyone know?

We can't rip BD+ yet.

Yup. Any attempt to alter the structure of a BD+ rip, or play it outside of PowerDVD will result in a file that either does not play, or does not play properly - i.e. corupted image.

What should I use to rip it? AnyDVD? what version?

Does it matter what settings I have turned on? I had heard that if you alter a BD+ disc then it becomes unplayable.
3:10 to Yuma isn't BD+. As for the settings, I know the default settings work fine for 3:10 to Yuma - you just have to remux it afterwards, per the instructions in this thread.

Ok I finally got 3:10 to Yuma to play. However, I had to switch to Nero to get it to work. I am using the latest PowerDVD. When I tried to play the .m2ts file after I ran it through TSremux it was extremely choppy and it had no audio. I tried it with Nero and everything worked perfectly.

Has anyone been able to play 3:10 to Yuma through the latest version of PowerDVD? Do I have to switch back to 3319a? Also can I just copy the single .m2ts file to another folder and play it? Do I need the rest of the files that TSremux creates?

When you open the .m2ts file with PDVD what steps do you do? Do you open it as a movie, drive, or file?

Ok I finally got 3:10 to Yuma to play. However, I had to switch to Nero to get it to work. I am using the latest PowerDVD. When I tried to play the .m2ts file after I ran it through TSremux it was extremely choppy and it had no audio. I tried it with Nero and everything worked perfectly.

Has anyone been able to play 3:10 to Yuma through the latest version of PowerDVD? Do I have to switch back to 3319a? Also can I just copy the single .m2ts file to another folder and play it? Do I need the rest of the files that TSremux creates?

When you open the .m2ts file with PDVD what steps do you do? Do you open it as a movie, drive, or file?

You don't have the "latest" version of PowerDVD. They are releasing a new version (see the PowerDVD thread) that will supposedly fix playback problems with this and other titles. Several of us have contacted support to get the download for it. If you own PowerDVD, I suggest you do the same.

I used powerdvd 3319a. After remuxing it, I chose Play from Folder in powerdvd (not file), just like I normally do. Not sure if that will make a difference.

Or just wait for the fix, like SamuriHL suggested.

Well when I wrote that I think it was the latest version. Does anyone have the latest version yet? I will try to get it today.

Well when I wrote that I think it was the latest version. Does anyone have the latest version yet? I will try to get it today.

Not yet. We're all waiting for customer service to respond to our inquiries. I may be gone before they get back to me, though, as I'm on vacation starting tomorrow morning. I'll have limited Net access while I'm gone and won't have access to my HTPC at all so I won't know if it fixes anything until I get back. I want the problems of Resident Evil Extinction to disappear, personally, but, a fix for ALL profile 1.1 titles would be nice.

anyone know if nero showtime plays 3:10 to yuma? i should be getting it monday but it looks like i will have to play it it my ps3 :( i asked cyberlink about an update to the oem version of powerdvd but they sent me a link to 3516 even though i mentioned i wanted to play 3:10 to yuma.

anyone know if nero showtime plays 3:10 to yuma? i should be getting it monday but it looks like i will have to play it it my ps3 :( i asked cyberlink about an update to the oem version of powerdvd but they sent me a link to 3516 even though i mentioned i wanted to play 3:10 to yuma.

Yes I got fed up with powerDVD so I ripped 3:10 to Yuma to my hard drive and ran it through tsremux. It won't play in PowerDVD but it works fine in Nero Showtime. I just set all of my mt2s files to open with Nero and my .iso files open with PowerDVD.

I can play the main movie file with MPC and the Nero Splitter just fine with EVR renderer.

I tried the newest PDVD patch (3720 I think) and the problem remains the same. Does it even make sense to report this problem to Cyberlink? Will there be another patch very soon?
Thanks...

Back