• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 28 days haunted not 1080p

Wizard34

I read some threads on some stuff still not 1080p. I would love to download the shown in ln 1080p. Any plans on the fix?

I would suggest reading deeper into those threads. It's all about DRM. Each time there are changes to it we lose some or all of 1080 on a provider. It takes some time to regain the ability. It is a never ending cycle.

I read some threads on some stuff still not 1080p. I would love to download the shown in ln 1080p. Any plans on the fix?
Yep, we have plans, but all video is not available right now in 1080p, most sure but there are some that the DRM still has to be fixed. And no, I have no idea when it's going to happen just not tomorrow. If you look there is plenty of 1080p just not in Disney which will always be 720p or Netflix, still has plenty of 1080p but not everything, same with HBOMax and every other provider. So I am sorry to disappoint you, maybe there will be a breakthrough, and it will happen.:)

Last edited:
Just tried 28 Days Haunted on Flix with v1.4.5.0 and it is 1080p now...Resolved

Back