• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20th Century Women Not in Order

worknstiff

I don't know if anyone else has this disk or not but I tried watching it last night and I can confirm playlist 571 is NOT the correct one. The movie is shaken and stirred in at least 6 out of order sections. I hope some one can figure it out for me. I have of course (@ Ch3vr0n) posted my log. Thanks for all the hard work guys.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_I_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 13
I don't know if anyone else has this disk or not but I tried watching it last night and I can confirm playlist 571 is NOT the correct one. The movie is shaken and stirred in at least 6 out of order sections. I hope some one can figure it out for me. I have of course (@ Ch3vr0n) posted my log. Thanks for all the hard work guys.

How did you play it back? What player?
Can you be sure, that you REALLY played playlist 571?

I always recommend using CloneBD for that kind of test, because it visualizes clip borders and the film strip.

Same problem, playing out of sequence using Panasonic BD75 watching through "original menu" tab. Ripped using 8.1.0.1. Disc is DVDXpress USA copy. Verified using .iso and plyayback on computer with Cyberlink.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_S_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 3
Same problem, playing out of sequence using Panasonic BD75 watching through "original menu" tab. Ripped using 8.1.0.1. Disc is DVDXpress USA copy. Verified using .iso and plyayback on computer with Cyberlink.
Yes, that's what I assumed - it's not the wrong playlist, it's the full playback.

Yeah, I was doing a full backup too, playing it on my Oppo93. Guess full backup is a no go on this one.

Not necesssarily. The OPPO 93 isn't a licensed blu-ray player and it's not uncommon for it to have playback issues. IT doesn't support full java menu's either. Play the rip in something like PowerDVD. IF it plays there, your backup/rip is fine and the problem is your player.

@ Ch3vr0n, RE: The OPPO 93 isn't a licensed blu-ray player and it's not uncommon for it to have playback issues. IT doesn't support full java menu's either.

The OPPO 93 is a FULLY LICENSED BLU-RAY PLAYER and plays back ALL java menu's like a boss.
QUOTE from PCmag.com 3D-enabled BDP-93 can play both SACD and DVD-Audio discs, making it useful as an audio system component. It can decode every major high-end audio format, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. It can output to optical, coaxial, or up to 7.1-channel analog. It even has 2GB of internal memory for showing BD-Live content. It comes with a wireless adapter and can connect via Ethernet to access Netflix, Vudu, Blockbuster, Pandora, and YouTube. It can load audio and video files from USB, eSATA, CD, DVD, or Blu-ray, and can handle DivX, MKV, FLAC, and other formats. It's basically a Swiss Army knife for media playback, able to play anything you throw at it.
Sorry but I even tried playing the full AnyDVD HD ISO using PowerDVD, and of course it plays the same scrambled mess that my oppo did.

ah well, my bad then. But it aint uncommon for oppo's to have issues :)

The worst one for the Oppo93 is the audio dropouts with ATMOS on seamless branching disks like John Wick or Total Recall, lol.

Disc will be fixed in the upcoming version.
And Oppo93: basically works with nearly any disc, but at least if you have that older firmware, that still allowed patching for region free, some of the newer titles wont work right.
Since mine died long ago, I never got as far as experiencing trouble with Atmos - it didn't exist back then.
But I remember, that at least one BD-J title (forgot which) didn't work, while it was ok on other players.
I'm sure, though, that these issues got fixed with updates.

Tried in 8.1.6.0 showing over 229 titles in handbrake not working - logfile attached.
UPC (bought on amazon) is 031398259800

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_F_20TH_CENTURY_WOMEN.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 4
Tried in 8.1.6.0 showing over 229 titles in handbrake not working - logfile attached.
UPC (bought on amazon) is 031398259800

As before - either search for the playlist given in AnyDVD's status window or simply use CloneBD

Back