• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

20% off Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre

Adbear,

I'm using VCD to mount the .iso. I can also play the .mts files directly and they seem to play just the same.

If it's 'emulating' hardware acceleration then does that mean it doesn't actually have hardware accel? if not then it's possible it's not fast enough to play back Blu-ray

OK,
I've played with this some more. I still can't play discs or isos directly. There apparently is a bug in the Parallels 4 video overaly function. I can get by with playing the mts files on my computer for now. I did discover that if I drop the Hardware Acceleration in Display>Advanced>Troubleshoot to the second mark from the right I get rid of almost all the screen drawing problems mentioned above.

I'm sure the lack of an actual hardware video card is a big reason it takes more resources to play. Although it is actually working pretty well right now except for the lack of iso support.

Back