2 Pass and Codec Choice

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by Scarpad, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Scarpad

Scarpad Well-Known Member

The Two features that would be nice two have is a 2 pass option and the ability to point clonemobile to codecs if they exist on your machine, like Divx 6.5.1 and Xvid 1.1.2. Also H264 support for the Ipod would be really appreciated.

2. coen99

coen99 New Member

I agree + would like to see a batch mode to compress several DVD's when sleeping :D :D

3. Scarpad

Scarpad Well-Known Member

At least we got a way to do more than one title on the DVD, I do alot of TV episodes so the last update to allow for Batching titles was nice.

4. mikepod

mikepod Member

I have launched several copies of "Mobile" at once and just let them rip overnight. I have done up to 3 at once. I imagine it gives your hard drive a workout and a lot of wasted time context switching.

But I agree, it would be awesome to have an "Official" batch mode.

5. gianluca

gianluca Active Member

I would particularly like to see H.264 as a codec option, because H.264 is much more efficient codec than MPEG4 (it produces smaller files with same perceptual quality).

6. lbarea

lbarea New Member

I have launched 7 versions of CloneDVDMobile at the same time without any problems leaving them overnight to work their magic.

7. dtsig

dtsig Well-Known Member

This was a great add. Having to select each one individually was a bugger ..