• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 Pass and Codec Choice

Scarpad

The Two features that would be nice two have is a 2 pass option and the ability to point clonemobile to codecs if they exist on your machine, like Divx 6.5.1 and Xvid 1.1.2. Also H264 support for the Ipod would be really appreciated.

The Two features that would be nice two have is a 2 pass option and the ability to point clonemobile to codecs if they exist on your machine, like Divx 6.5.1 and Xvid 1.1.2. Also H264 support for the Ipod would be really appreciated.

I agree + would like to see a batch mode to compress several DVD's when sleeping :D :D

At least we got a way to do more than one title on the DVD, I do alot of TV episodes so the last update to allow for Batching titles was nice.

I agree + would like to see a batch mode to compress several DVD's when sleeping :D :D

I have launched several copies of "Mobile" at once and just let them rip overnight. I have done up to 3 at once. I imagine it gives your hard drive a workout and a lot of wasted time context switching.

But I agree, it would be awesome to have an "Official" batch mode.

I would particularly like to see H.264 as a codec option, because H.264 is much more efficient codec than MPEG4 (it produces smaller files with same perceptual quality).

I have launched several copies of "Mobile" at once and just let them rip overnight. I have done up to 3 at once. I imagine it gives your hard drive a workout and a lot of wasted time context switching.

But I agree, it would be awesome to have an "Official" batch mode.

I have launched 7 versions of CloneDVDMobile at the same time without any problems leaving them overnight to work their magic.

At least we got a way to do more than one title on the DVD, I do alot of TV episodes so the last update to allow for Batching titles was nice.

This was a great add. Having to select each one individually was a bugger ..

Back