• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved [1.8.0.0] Two issues with RTL+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepSpace

First of all, thank you very much for adding RTL+! Crunchyroll aside, that is the only provider I was waiting for.

Second, I just made a quick test with a free account. I will get a subscription later.

The first bug is merely cosmetic: The downloadables window shows both seasons of Star Trek Prodigy as -1, but the files and the queue correctly say S1 and S2.
2024-01-18 - 18-55-29 - AnyStream (Herunterladbare_Elemente).png

The second bug is an actual issue: As I already said, I of course immediately wanted to download Star Trek Prodigy. However, it says no more fragments to request and waiting for a license. That indicates it could not identify the streams or playlist correctly. I then downloaded an episode of X-Faktor without any issues. It plays fine. So I thought maybe it is just Prodigy, but a Documentary of N-TV fails as well.

Code:
00:08:00.001 - [Debug] [Pump:video:rtl] Starting
00:08:00.001 - [Debug] [Pump:video:rtl] Request first fragment.
00:08:00.001 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:rtl] Starting
00:08:00.001 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:rtl] Request first fragment.
00:08:00.001 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:rtl] No more fragments to request
00:08:00.001 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:rtl] Requesting license

If you want me to test it with a sub, I will to so. I just want to wait in case you want me to test the update with my free account first/as well.

Log attached.

Edit: forgot picture lol
Edit 2: Added snippet from log and changed the text a bit for readability.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.0 01 RTL+.astlog
    297.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I can confirm that both titles now download properly. Log attached in case you want it.

Also, the cosmetic issue -1 has been fixed as well.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.1 01 RTL+ fix.astlog
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back