• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question 1.7.1.0 AppleTV still maxing out at 6 episodes

Lone Raven

After downloading 6 episodes I got a pop up window "AppleTV+ rejected your request. Reason: The maximum number of devices has been exceeded."

I created it but forgot to attach :banghead:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    135.8 KB · Views: 1
still fails after 6 for me, testing in the morning again

still fails after 6 for me, testing in the morning again
Try again in 3 hours. That seems to be the sweet spot for me. After saying that, the release notes for 1.7.1.0 say that this problem "should" be fixed. I am confident a fix is coming.

Strange, I just used it a few minutes ago on the latest version. Downloaded a show with 3 seasons just fine.
I have to mention that I don’t use AppleTV to stream. I just got it for the free trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to download a bunch of stuff a few days ago, but now I am stuck at 6 episodes at a time. It may be specific to the show. Someone mentioned that in another thread I think.

I hope you can solve the problem with the Atmos audio, I have not been able to get it despite selecting it in the menu. Only on two occasions I could and it was at 448 kb/s instead of 768 kb/s.

I hope you can solve the problem with the Atmos audio, I have not been able to get it despite selecting it in the menu. Only on two occasions I could and it was at 448 kb/s instead of 768 kb/s.
Maybe the movies you are choosing are not available in Atmos. Give me the name of one and a log file. Atmos is not always 768kbp/s, and you would not know the difference between the two without professional equipment.

I have tried it on several series and movies choosing the Atmos audio quality and it does not download in that quality even though it is available.
I have an audio system in Atmos and the bitrate appears there, so I am interested in the highest possible audio quality...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    107 KB · Views: 1
  • appletv-Monarch- Legacy of Monsters_S01E01.astlog
    106.9 KB · Views: 1
So I've been seeing this issue as well. I opted to try another application (which is clearly inferior to AnyStream) out of curiosity and the resulting files stopped at about 2min in. When played the files have an error message overlay stating the following:

Streaming Limit Reached

You are currently playing video from AppleTV+ on too many devices. To continue, stop watching on one device

There is also an OK button presented with the error message in the 2min recording using the other program.

Not much help I'm sure. Although I will point out that the AppleTV+ account in question allows for multiple simultaneous streams and I only access it through these two programs (of which AnyStream is one) and never at the same time. So the error itself seems as if it is erroneous.

It is possible that the other program logs in and stays logged in so it might seem as if two devices are connected even if only one is accessing or attempting to access. Still the account allows for concurrent streaming so that shouldn't be an issue.

The developer is working on this a you post. We were testing this morning.

I used to see these messages, but they’re almost practically nonexistent anymore. I’ve already downloaded quite a few shows with no issues. Just let the developers do their thing, they’re definitely great at what they do!

I used to see these messages, but they’re almost practically nonexistent anymore. I’ve already downloaded quite a few shows with no issues. Just let the developers do their thing, they’re definitely great at what they do!

Thats correct, Ted Lasso is fixed and so are a few more that I tested this morning but a few remain. Please be patient.

Back