• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion [1.5.2.0 hulu, fixed 1521] no HEVC tracks are picked up even when there are HEVC tracks

0x0x0x0x0

I downloaded the whole of CSI encoded in HEVC with 1510 (yes, it did get all HEVC as I have a one-liner that checks what it actually gets), and went to re-get it with DD+ sound track (well, got to do something with the stupid amount of tokens, right?), but with 1520 I now get no HEVC track nor DD+ track...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.1.0-hulu-hevc.astlog
    221.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.5.2.0-hulu-nohevc.astlog
    242.1 KB · Views: 1
I think I'm seeing a pattern with this is happening to shows that only have AAC audio streams..

For example both Family Guy and Rick & Morty are only streamed with AAC and now both do not have an option to change video codecs.
Both Next Level Chef and The Good Doctor are streamed with AAC or DD+ and both have an option to change video codecs.

The only outlier I found when going through a list was American Dad.. The only audio option is AAC and you can also change the video codec. What is even more strange is American Dad should have a DD+ Audio option.

Just an observation

I think I'm seeing a pattern with this is happening to shows that only have AAC audio streams..

For example both Family Guy and Rick & Morty are only streamed with AAC and now both do not have an option to change video codecs.
Both Next Level Chef and The Good Doctor are streamed with AAC or DD+ and both have an option to change video codecs.

The only outlier I found when going through a list was American Dad.. The only audio option is AAC and you can also change the video codec. What is even more strange is American Dad should have a DD+ Audio option.

Just an observation

I'm not sure if it's the cause or a symptom... I'd be surprised that a film like `Prospect' (2018) would not be streamed with DD+, 1520 only allows AVC w/ AAC... I think it's just a glitch in the AS matrix ;)

Back