• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.4.3 - Batch - Wrong Audio Track

KernalForbin

I apologize if this issue has already been posted, but I couldn't find an appropriate thread to reply to. Batch download has been fantastic, but I've noticed one issue I wanted to point out in case there was an issue that needed to be corrected. While downloading a series in batch, the audio seems to flip from the original audio to the descriptive audio between different episodes. For instance, episode 1 as the original, episode 2 as the descriptive, episode 3-4 was the original and episode 5 was the descriptive. I am going to queue these up in batch one by one which I would assume will allow me to get the correct audio track for each one (I'll post back if that's not the case).

I'm not sure which logs I need to post, so hopefully these will suffice.

And again, thanks for the batch functionality. This software is absolutely wonderful and the continued development is top-notch. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.3.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Reservation Dogs - S01E01 - F+ckin’ Rez Dogs.astlog
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Reservation Dogs - S01E02 - NDN Clinic.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
I apologize if this issue has already been posted, but I couldn't find an appropriate thread to reply to. Batch download has been fantastic, but I've noticed one issue I wanted to point out in case there was an issue that needed to be corrected. While downloading a series in batch, the audio seems to flip from the original audio to the descriptive audio between different episodes. For instance, episode 1 as the original, episode 2 as the descriptive, episode 3-4 was the original and episode 5 was the descriptive. I am going to queue these up in batch one by one which I would assume will allow me to get the correct audio track for each one (I'll post back if that's not the case).

I'm not sure which logs I need to post, so hopefully these will suffice.

And again, thanks for the batch functionality. This software is absolutely wonderful and the continued development is top-notch. Thanks!
Thank you for your kind words and the developers will look into your log files. Thanks again.

I have also noticed some issues with the audio track selection. Adding a series on HBOMax (selecting 6 channel AC-3 386kb/s) seems to result in roughly 50% of the files having 2 channel AC-3 386kb/s audio, despite this not even being an option when just grabbing that specific episode. Downloading the same episodes again individually results in 6 channel AC-3 386kb/s.

*update* I tried adding the episodes one at a time to the batch queue, but instead of the wrong audio track, every episode after the first one that was downloaded had bad video/audio tracks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.3.astlog
    873.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Reservation Dogs - S01E01 - F+ckin’ Rez Dogs.astlog
    846.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Reservation Dogs - S01E02 - NDN Clinic.astlog
    851.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Reservation Dogs - S01E03 - Uncle Brownie.astlog
    857.6 KB · Views: 0
  • screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
I have the same issue.

Doing a batch download of a season, 50% has audio E-AC-3, the other half has AC-3

*update* I tried adding the episodes one at a time to the batch queue, but instead of the wrong audio track, every episode after the first one that was downloaded had bad video/audio tracks.
The season that you are mentioning is in Hulu. I - and others - did report, downloading in Hulu using the batch is, at least for me, producing unreadable video and audio files after the first one in the queue. It looks like for this provider, the container is closing perfectly for the first one but the initialization or the post processing for the following titles are not working well. Hopefully you are not alone and on Hulu, right now, I am doing what I did before: download title by title.

Back