• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.9.2 Transcoder Problem

skippy

Hello,

I had this transcoder error today with star wars the last jedi.

Logs are attached

thanks for the support

Apparently a problem with the AMD hardware encoding, Elby will have to look into this.
Until then, just deactivate hw acceleration.

The problem seems to be a temporary issue with the AMD driver. Please retry . If it still happens then disable AMD HW decoding in settings. This should work.

Fabian even in V1.1.9.3 the problem happen so i deactive but again i can't use the HW acceleration its a bit annoying that this happen all the time with AMD. Do you have any idea?

Thanks for support.

Regards

AMD is currently reworking the HW decoding interface and hopefully add more debug information. In the meantime, if you could post another log, maybe I find some clue. In your case the driver simply stops, without giving any reason.

Have you installed the last driver, by the way?

Hi Fabian yes i have the latest driver. Sorry i'm not home actually so that's why i give late answer

Back