• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.6.1 - Hulu Downloading Incorrect/Mislabeled Episodes

tdfrgsn

I was attempting to download episodes of Shark Tank using Hulu on 1.1.6.1. When I went to the different seasons I immediately noticed something was wrong because while seasons 1-8 are available in full on the Hulu website, it appeared episodes were missing in Anystream. It appeared that season 2 was intact so I started there, I also noticed that for some reason the episodes are listed in reverse order, that is episode 1 is titled Week 24, episode 2 is Week 23, etc. while they are named correctly on the Hulu website. I downloaded episode 24 because that was labelled as Week 1 which would be the first episode. When I went to play the episode, it was an episode from a much later season in the series and not from season 2. Again, I verified that the episodes play correctly on the Hulu website.

The TLDR: seasons have incorrect episode counts, the episodes in each season are in reverse order, and the downloaded episodes are from incorrect seasons. My log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 0
I was attempting to download episodes of Shark Tank using Hulu on 1.1.6.1. When I went to the different seasons I immediately noticed something was wrong because while seasons 1-8 are available in full on the Hulu website, it appeared episodes were missing in Anystream. It appeared that season 2 was intact so I started there, I also noticed that for some reason the episodes are listed in reverse order, that is episode 1 is titled Week 24, episode 2 is Week 23, etc. while they are named correctly on the Hulu website. I downloaded episode 24 because that was labelled as Week 1 which would be the first episode. When I went to play the episode, it was an episode from a much later season in the series and not from season 2. Again, I verified that the episodes play correctly on the Hulu website.

The TLDR: seasons have incorrect episode counts, the episodes in each season are in reverse order, and the downloaded episodes are from incorrect seasons. My log file is attached.
Yes, a few others also noticed this, not with Hulu through, with Netflix I believe. Thanks for the log file. I am sure it will help identify the issue.

Thanks for the info.
Actually, the problem seems only that the seasons are labeled incorrectly ("Season 2" actually shows the episodes for "Season 8"). Hulu usually orders seasons correctly, but this one is backwards (and AnyStream is actually supposed to account for that, but apparently didn't due to a bug).
Is already fixed for the next version.

Back