• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.6.1 - Can't select a resolution, audio track or language (HBOMax)

jcrxz

I feel like I saw a thread on this before, but I can't find it anymore to see if its resolved. For a good number of the titles on HBOMax, the option to select a resolution is set is -1x-1, and other audio options are greyed out.
5vnYMS5

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • hbomax.PNG
    hbomax.PNG
    72.2 KB · Views: 28
it looks like the authentication cookie timed out, happens (or happened) with flix as well, changing profile could help, quitting and starting again should.

it looks like the authentication cookie timed out, happens (or happened) with flix as well, changing profile could help, quitting and starting again should.
I just made a new profile and changed it, didn't change anything. Quitting and starting didn't seem to help either. I even uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing.

I feel like I saw a thread on this before, but I can't find it anymore to see if its resolved. For a good number of the titles on HBOMax, the option to select a resolution is set is -1x-1, and other audio options are greyed out.
5vnYMS5
Same issue here still....for regular HBO content like GOT, no issues, but for HBOMax content, like The Big Bang Theory, all I get is "-1x-1" Log attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Same issue here still....for regular HBO content like GOT, no issues, but for HBOMax content, like The Big Bang Theory, all I get is "-1x-1" Log attached

Are you on VPN or something, I'm getting the usual download box with all dropdowns properly filled in?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1-tbbt-ok.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Are you on VPN or something, I'm getting the usual download box with all dropdowns properly filled in?
No on VPN. Getting the normal prompts for the HBO content such as Game of Thrones and can download, but HBOMax content such as any episode of Friends or the Big Bang Theory for example still prompts with the "-1X-1".

For anyone who doesn't know there's a difference in content. See the HBOMax screen grab. Any content from the HBOMax site that shows HBO under it, is HBO content. Anything that does NOT show HBO under it, is HBOMax content. I don't know the mechanics behind the scenes, but they are somehow treated/secured differently.

Attachments

• Friends.PNG
    Friends.PNG
    136.4 KB · Views: 19
  • GOT.PNG
    GOT.PNG
    166.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HBO.PNG
    HBO.PNG
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 17
Friends is fine for me too, you need to get to that greyed out prompt, close that selection window, then go File->Create log file... and upload it for devs to have a look as to why what you get is different to mine...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1-friends-ok.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
No on VPN. Getting the normal prompts for the HBO content such as Game of Thrones and can download, but HBOMax content such as any episode of Friends or the Big Bang Theory for example still prompts with the "-1X-1".

For anyone who doesn't know there's a difference in content. See the HBOMax screen grab. Any content from the HBOMax site that shows HBO under it, is HBO content. Anything that does NOT show HBO under it, is HBOMax content. I don't know the mechanics behind the scenes, but they are somehow treated/secured differently.

I just noticed it's the same for me. All HBO Originals are available, just nothing else it seems.

Can confirm it still doesn't work for me on 1.2.0.1. Not sure what else it could be.

I get the BBTjust fine so it has to be something in the browser or on your machine, but I could be very wrong because two of you are experiencing the same thing. It looks like something like a popup blocker is causing this or blocking the fields from being populated. I will make sure the devs see this. Sorry for the issue. Can you leave a new log file from 1201 please?

I get the BBTjust fine so it has to be something in the browser or on your machine, but I could be very wrong because two of you are experiencing the same thing. It looks like something like a popup blocker is causing this or blocking the fields from being populated. I will make sure the devs see this. Sorry for the issue. Can you leave a new log file from 1201 please?
So I ended up making the last possible change on my end, which ended up working. This whole time I had been on the normal plan with ads, and once I upgraded to the Ad-Free plan I was no longer experiencing this issue. I'm assuming it has something to do with that. I can't recreate the issue on my end anymore, as everything is now working fine, but hopefully this gives a little more insight.

Are on you the base plan or Ad-Free plan? Curious to see if this is the root issue.

So I ended up making the last possible change on my end, which ended up working. This whole time I had been on the normal plan with ads, and once I upgraded to the Ad-Free plan I was no longer experiencing this issue. I'm assuming it has something to do with that. I can't recreate the issue on my end anymore, as everything is now working fine, but hopefully, this gives a little more insight.
Yes, I am sure that was your problem because 0x0x0x0x0 and I both have the plan without ads and we did not experience this issue, now you have upgraded and do not have the issue any longer, I am very happy you sorted it out, sometimes the fix is right in front of our faces and we don't see it. good work.;)

I had the same issue with mine and tried this just now - it has to be the issue as it worked for me just now too. Upgraded the sub and it now allows those fields to populate and continue with the d/l.

Thanks for the ideas!

So I ended up making the last possible change on my end, which ended up working. This whole time I had been on the normal plan with ads, and once I upgraded to the Ad-Free plan I was no longer experiencing this issue. I'm assuming it has something to do with that. I can't recreate the issue on my end anymore, as everything is now working fine, but hopefully this gives a little more insight.

Are on you the base plan or Ad-Free plan? Curious to see if this is the root issue.
Thank you for your input jcrxz;)

Back