• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.8 Able to Download HBO content, but not the MAX content.

Hotsauce

Regular HBO content downloading ok, but when you attempt to download HBOMax specific content and click DOWNLOAD, the Video Resolution box shows "-1x-1". Audio language and Audio track are blank, Subtitles show not available and all you can do is exit out. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the log, you never know If it is the same issue as everybody else.

Well it's not all HBOmax specific content. I've downloaded a number of HBOmax specific streams so far without issue. Well, movies that is.

HI, great job with the update
- HBOMAX LatinAmerican
- I can login without problem.
- The navigation menu is a bit difficult (picture 1)
- The languages appear but the subtitles do not, not even the English ones, much less in other languages

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
To me continue downloading wrong episodes at least try with His dark Material, download 2 episodes from season 2 and are wrong, save my token for next tets :p

Attachments

• His Dark Materials.S02.E01.The City of Magpies.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • His Dark Materials.S02.E02.The Cave.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back