• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.5 no longer respects system proxy

alexia

I updated from AnyStream 1.1.5.2, which used to automatically use the proxy set in system settings. But now in 1.1.5.5, it's ignored. I see that I can manually set a proxy in AnyStream's settings now, but it would be nice to still have it use system proxy if not manually overridden in settings.

I also support this, I think the previous version is better than 1.1.5.5

I updated from AnyStream 1.1.5.2, which used to automatically use the proxy set in system settings. But now in 1.1.5.5, it's ignored. I see that I can manually set a proxy in AnyStream's settings now, but it would be nice to still have it use system proxy if not manually overridden in settings.
If you would be so kind as to post a log file from V1155, we will see what your issue is and try to fix it.

Back