• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.1 stalling...(as are other versions )

Electron003

Been using 1.1.4.3 in a single region since it was released with excellent results -> no stalls or failed d/l's at all. It has been very pleasing.

Switched to a new region today and the first two titles stalled before reaching even 3%. I updated to 1.1.5.0 and had the same thing happen with various titles. Then I updated again to 1.1.5.1 and the same thing happens. Lots of stalls (so lots of aborts).

The onscreen logs shows lots of the retry for fragment (more than I've seen in the past). These usually kick the d/l into gear, but each one eventually failed at various percentages after AS gave up.

The retry log entries perhaps suggest a slow or spotty connection. In saying that, I could surf in the background with ease. There was no slow load or anything remotely like that to show a slow connection. In fact, the surf result almost made me forget I was on a VPN. Usually they are much slower than local surfing. This was NOT the case. I could also watch a title in a browser without issue -> no freezing or stalls.

I gave up in the end after many hours lost. Log attached below. Thanks.

What happens when you turn off the VPN, can you use it normally?

Well, I can't access that region without the VPN.

I've switched back to the location I've had excellent success with and I'm still seeing a lot of retry for fragment entries in the log. Thing is...it was working so well I wasn't looking at the log, so perhaps they were always there in these latest versions.

Further...I forgot to mention AS failed to load the AP page several times and also hung after clicking the d/l button while waiting for the playlist. Because it hung, there was no log. These things have never happened before for me.

While replying here, the first title back in the successful region has just failed (AS gave up according to the log). That is a first failure in many days using 1.1.4.3. Going to go back to this version to see if I have any success.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.1.PR.astlog
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
@Prospere -> thanks for this. Always appreciated.

As a little update, the title just above that failed with 1.1.5.1, succeeded with 1.1.4.3 - and there wasn't a single retry fragment in the log.

Back