• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.7.9. Crashing

Andreask

I've been having problems with 1078 beta and the new 1079 crashing at about 95% complete of the entire movie, movie only they worked fine. I did a clean install of 1079 and still had the same problem. The movies that crashed were Concussion, The Good Dinosaur, The Peanuts Movie and Victor Frankenstein. I rolled back to version 1076 and the movies rip without any problems. I'm including the DMP and KLO files.

Sorry, didn't mean to post this here, I thought I was in the cloneBD thread.

What kinda rip are you doing? Rip to Video image or Rip Movie to Hard disk????

Rip video image or blu ray disc to hard drive.

Thanks for moving this to the right thread.

Last edited:
Rip video image or blu ray disc to hard drive.

Thanks for moving this to the right thread.
How about providing a Anydvd HD log file report then? Those whom have that movie can see if they reproduce that problem.

I've been having problems with 1078 beta and the new 1079 crashing at about 95% complete of the entire movie, movie only they worked fine. I did a clean install of 1079 and still had the same problem. The movies that crashed were Concussion, The Good Dinosaur, The Peanuts Movie and Victor Frankenstein. I rolled back to version 1076 and the movies rip without any problems. I'm including the DMP and KLO files.

Sorry, didn't mean to post this here, I thought I was in the cloneBD thread.

According to your log file you processed STARMAN_1984.ISO without compression into a folder.
(Note that mounting that iso and using explorer to copy the files should accomplish the same).
Also the log states that the whole process went though just fine.
The crash must have occurred after the processing.

So - can you please state the exact steps that lead to the problem?

How about providing a Anydvd HD log file report then? Those whom have that movie can see if they reproduce that problem.

Here's a AnyDVD log file from The Peanuts Movie. It rips fine using ImgBurn but not at all using CloneBD 1079

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_H_The Peanuts Movie.ziplog
    852.4 KB · Views: 1
According to your log file you processed STARMAN_1984.ISO without compression into a folder.
(Note that mounting that iso and using explorer to copy the files should accomplish the same).
Also the log states that the whole process went though just fine.
The crash must have occurred after the processing.

So - can you please state the exact steps that lead to the problem?

Sorry about that, normally CloneBD works flawlessly for me and of the 4 DMP files created yesterday that was the only one that wasn't zero bytes. I reinstalled 1079 and ripped Victor Frankenstein and got the error at nearly the end of the process. I created a log file for that one. I also tried to rip The Peanuts Movie, now you can see there is a problem as soon as you load it. The nine little boxes in the main feature panel don't load with chapters, they stay blue and CloneBD is locked and won't close. You can move forward through the process to the convert movie but then it just says gathering information while doing nothing. You don't get any error message so there's no make a log file option, let me know if there is another way to make one. It does create a a zip file in my local/temp folder, I'll include that file.

Attachments

• clonebdHp8868.zip
    177.7 KB · Views: 1
Sorry about that, normally CloneBD works flawlessly for me and of the 4 DMP files created yesterday that was the only one that wasn't zero bytes. I reinstalled 1079 and ripped Victor Frankenstein and got the error at nearly the end of the process. I created a log file for that one. I also tried to rip The Peanuts Movie, now you can see there is a problem as soon as you load it. The nine little boxes in the main feature panel don't load with chapters, they stay blue and CloneBD is locked and won't close. You can move forward through the process to the convert movie but then it just says gathering information while doing nothing. You don't get any error message so there's no make a log file option, let me know if there is another way to make one. It does create a a zip file in my local/temp folder, I'll include that file.

It's really hard to tell from here, but this might be related to a bug that was fixed for the coming version. Looks a lot like it at least.

It's really hard to tell from here, but this might be related to a bug that was fixed for the coming version. Looks a lot like it at least.

I'll try again after its released, thanks.

CloneBD is saying that Playlist 850 is the one to use. As noted, that locks up CloneBD. I pulled out Clown BD and it doesn't even have 850 in the list. It has 800 - 803, with 800 being the correct one for English speakers.

Robert

I will try again once the new release is ready, but I just wanted to confirm that there is an issue as stated by the OP. I have seen it with 1.0.7.8 and 1.0.7.9 as well and on 2 different computers. If the same issues occur on the 2 disks I have seen the problem on in the new release I will be glad to supply data as needed to help to resolve. I did send some that were created to bugs@elby.ch FYI. Thanks.

Also wanted to add that 1.0.7.6 works perfectly for the disks I had problems with in 1.0.7.8 and 1.0.7.9 FYI

Last edited:
Ugraded to the latest 1.0.8.0 The BD disk Kill Bill Vol 1 still is having an issue. As stated in my last post to this thread, 1.0.7.6 works with no issue.

Problem I am seeing with 1.0.8.0 is while Clone BD is backing up to complete movie folder structure, Clone BD will just shut down after it's over 50% complete. I don't see an error on the screen at all. No log or dump file is created in C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\Temp

Providing the AnyDVD HD log for informational purposes. I will be glad to try and get some other info from CloneBD if there are some suggestions.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_G_KILLBILL1_US.ziplog
    120.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back