• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved “We do not allow trials on this kind of device”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catiecattahh

When trying to open anystream, i get a window that says “we do not allow trials on this type of device.”

Based on my minimal research, this happens when using a vm or abusing trials. I don’t even know how to create a vm, and I didn’t know this software existed until yesterday. I am using a vpn so that could possibly be the problem, but if anyone could help it would be much appreciated <3

Please provide more info for your system. Operating system etc.

When trying to open anystream, i get a window that says “we do not allow trials on this type of device.”

Based on my minimal research, this happens when using a vm or abusing trials. I don’t even know how to create a vm, and I didn’t know this software existed until yesterday. I am using a vpn so that could possibly be the problem, but if anyone could help it would be much appreciated <3

This was a false positive, please try again and let me know if you got a trial.

Looks like it has been triggered by your hard disk. What is you hard disk brand/model?

Last edited:
This was a false positive, please try again and let me know if you got a trial.

Looks like it has been triggered by your hard disk. What is you hard disk brand/model?
Its a laptop, not a custom so i’m not fully sure, but from checking specs i think its:

SAMSUNG KLUDG4UHGC-B0E1
And
WD Green SN350 1TB 2G0C

Its a laptop, not a custom so i’m not fully sure, but from checking specs i think its:

SAMSUNG KLUDG4UHGC-B0E1
And
WD Green SN350 1TB 2G0C
Did you try turning Virtualization off in your processor? Just a guess.

SAMSUNG KLUDG4UHGC-B0E1
And
WD Green SN350 1TB 2G0C
Thanks, maybe the Samsung raised the red flag. It seem to be a "funny" hard disk.

Did you try again to get a trial? It should work for you now.

Thanks, maybe the Samsung raised the red flag. It seem to be a "funny" hard disk.

Did you try again to get a trial? It should work for you now.
The trial did work now, thank you <3

I checked and virtualization was already off-

It seem to be a "funny" hard disk.
Well, yeah. UFS inside a laptop... Weird. Never heard of that before. Well I know Chromebooks have flash storage (I think), but never read about the details.

Almost every computer sold in the last 3 years has NVMe flash storage if it's pre-built. When flash technology is used for storage, the term flash drive or flash array is often used interchangeably with solid-state drive (SSD).

Almost every computer sold in the last 3 years has NVMe flash storage if it's pre-built.
I know about NVME, but this drive seems to be UFS storage. And from what I know, UFS is only used in phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back