• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thanks for the forum...!

Thanks Slysoft

Great programs. :agree:

And now a forum too!:clap:

Great work Slysoft:clap:

Peace
ChRiS (G)

Thank you

I've been using anyDVD and Clone DVD2 for over a year now and I can say that I'm very happy with its performance.

Thank you SlySoft

Thanks Sly Ones

Ur a great company and ur support team is the best. All ur products r the best in the market.Keep doing what ur doing

Last edited:
Truly Phenomenal

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone. I thank you for the e-mail informing me of the SlySoft.Forum website. I really love your CloneDVD program; this program and SkySoft are truly phenomenal. Thank you so much for such excellent workmanship, please keep up the excellent work.

If you ever design a program to help make a dvr-ms file DVD compatible I will have no problem buying your program. Thanks again.

clone and anydvd

theeeeee greastest my hats off to anydvd for quick up date and rsponce to saw 3:agree: :bowdown:

This is clearly a sign that SlySoft is in this for the long haul. Great commitment to your customers and it takes pressure off the staff by providing peer support... leaving the SlySoft folks to work more on the product and monitor issues in the forum. Great work. I certainly like the self help approach this forum will provide over the alternative; e-mailing or calling support.

I can only add that it's great that slysoft decided to host a forum. I'm a great admirer of each one of your products. I'm sure it's going to be a complete success.

Keep-up the good work and my best wishes for all of you!!!

:bowdown:

:clap:

Back