• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thanks for the forum...!

It was a pleasure...

Thanks to all our customers for choosing our products.

:)

Tom

I've been very happy with it's performance, it has not failed me yet!! Geat program, keep up the good work!

36_2_68.gif

Last edited:
One of the best apps ever and way great support & updates! You guys rock!

Thanks for the forum

Glad to see this forum feature. Great idea! Your programs are great and it is amazing how often they are updated. Is it hard programming for Slysoft on Antigua? Or do you guys all have sand resistant Laptops? :>)

Yeah Good Going I've been waiting a long time for this.

Good Job

What a great Idea! I am glad Slysoft took the time to make a official forum for its customers. Customer Service is key to running any company.:)

What a great Idea! I am glad Slysoft took the time to make a official forum for its customers. Customer Service is key to running any company.:)

Must agree. Great Idea. I was apart of another forum that had some similar work these programs, but I am glad the slysoft team started this forum.

i very good ideal by slysoft not only this is very encourging for people to buy the software (due to help on the acutal programs) but it will help slysoft and the customers to resolve most if not all issues promptly thanks slysoft for great products and great services and fianly for the forum

Usage

I am now a OSX Mac Mini user, but I am still maintaining my AMD64 3400+ just to run your software tools because there is no easy alternative. Anything that Mac has is slow and clumsy compared to AnyDVD.

Great Programs...

AnyDVD & Clone DVD are two outstanding programs. I used to have the XCopy321 Premium software, and when the company shut down without giving us the unlock keys, I was pissed, but now there's a new "sheriff" in town with SlySoft... I've "yet" to find a DVD movie that I can't backup. Thanks SlySoft for putting out such great programs that allow "we little people" to back up the movies that WE pay for! ;)

I too wanted to say thanks for this forum! I love the any dvd program that I use with dvd shrink and dvd decriptor, but sometimes I have problems doing brand new releases. At least now I can know if the problem is isolated to me and I need to adjust the settings or try something different or if I just need to wait for the patch. Thumbs up to slysoft! I recommend you programs to everyone!

Excellent Product!

I agree with everyone else.

I have been using Any DVD and Clone DVD for a long time and haven't burned a coaster yet. :clap:

RonV

I meet many people with so many questions and my answer is always - just buy AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 - save the hassle! I love these programmys :clap: Jack

Excellent news great idea

Hopefully we'll see some input from the guys at Slysoft (just as we do in CD Freaks forums etc) ...

Back