• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Disney+ Provider Setup Failed.

ZonedOutt

Amazon Prime & Netflix Is Working Fine Just Disney+ Not Working.

I've attached the log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    18 KB · Views: 10
The developer will look at your logfile. Thank you for providing it. Make sure Disney is checked in the settings.

Was that on first launch of the disney tab after installing the beta with D+ support? If so, i had that one too. Try this:

Disable D+ support in settings, shut down and restart AS, re-enable D+ support. Login window then showed up for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Was that on first launch of the disney tab after installing the beta with D+ support? If so, i had that one too. Try this:

Disable D+ support in settings, shut down and restart AS, re-enable D+ support. Login window then showed up for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
tried that, it just started after i updated to the latest beta version.

Hopefully the developers can fix the problem.

I was getting this problem , well i still am but ive managed to find something that works for me. Whenever it happens (which is not every time) If you have a VPN try connecting then open AS. That brings up D+ for me. I then disconnect the VPN and all seems to work after ive done that.

First time I ran Disney +, it worked fine. Now I keep getting "Provider Set Up Fail". I have tried everything I have found here (remove Disney +, close AS. Restart AS, re-select Disney +) with and without a VPN, and I still keep getting the error. Prime and Netflix working without any issues.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
Unfortunately, I can confirm that. So far Disney + has worked. Now, however, the message "Provider initialization failed" appears immediately when opening the Disney+ tab.

Disney+ was working earlier, after rebooting my PC, I'm getting the following error:

00:02:16.655 - [Debug] [tabs] Setting up provider Disney+
00:02:16.655 - [Debug] [tabs] Starting up Disney+
00:02:19.097 - [Debug] [tabs] Tab changed
00:02:19.097 - [Debug] [tabs] Checking for matching provider...
00:02:19.098 - [Debug] [tabs] Create new panel for Disney+
00:02:19.107 - [Debug] [disney] Request main page
00:02:19.583 - [Error] [disney] Error retrieving dictionary: 401 Error transferring https://cdn.registerdisney.go.com/v...SE.WEB/browser/v4.19/windows/chrome/prod.json - server replied:
00:02:19.583 - [Error] [browser:disney] Setup for Disney+ failed
00:02:22.262 - [Debug] [tabs] New provider widget: Disney+
00:02:22.262 - [Debug] [tabs] Disney+ panel loaded.
00:05:09.217 - [Debug] [tabs] Tab changed
00:05:09.217 - [Debug] [tabs] Checking for matching provider...
00:05:09.217 - [Debug] [tabs] Create new panel for Netflix

Note: I've tried to above suggestion to disable Disney+ from Settings, exit, relaunch AnyStream, re-enable Disney+, but it didn't work.

Btw, I'm using AnyStream 1.1.1.0 (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro.

00:02:19.583 - [Error] [disney] Error retrieving dictionary: 401 Error transferring https://cdn.registerdisney.go.com/v...SE.WEB/browser/v4.19/windows/chrome/prod.json - server replied:
That's a very strange URL you're getting, what Country is that?The 401 means "internal server error". Usually some crash at the other end.

Manually loading https://cdn.registerdisney.go.com/v...SE.WEB/browser/v4.19/windows/chrome/prod.json in a browser results in the same error.

AnyStream 1.1.2.0 No Disney access at first then suddenly appeared.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    342.2 KB · Views: 2
Getting Provider setup failed when attempting to add Disney+. Version Anystream 1.8.6.0, Windows 11 Pro 23H2. Tried everything, all VPN settings disabled. Removed Disney + re-started and tried to re-add, same error.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
Try changing your password and logging out of all devices. Have you gone to the Disney website and made sure it is available to you?

Back