• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RIP to image FAIL

Maze400

For whatever reason, ever since I installed 8.1.0.0 any time I try to RIP an ISO to the HDD, your software says ERROR and makes the HDD vanish. I have to reboot, the image is there but does not work.

For whatever reason, ever since I installed 8.1.0.0 any time I try to RIP an ISO to the HDD, your software says ERROR and makes the HDD vanish. I have to reboot, the image is there but does not work.
Go ahead and download the latest beta of anydvd. The version you have was constantly not releasing control of my drives. The drivers for the drives
were being listed as unsigned redfox drivers. Had to go in and manually remove the burner drivers and reinstall them. It was becoming very frustrating, because once anydvd did that and you exit out of anydvd, not only would my system not recognize my burners properly, but anydvd would not recognize The burners properly. The burners would always read as being empty.

2 things before we can try to assist you.

1. You're NOT supposed to use the image ripper with DVD's. AnyDVD gives you that warning for a reason
2. Please provide an AnyDVD logfile, without it we can't help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back