• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to scan the UK HD DVD of Galapagos, but bumblebee is asking me for the ASIN number. Do I still have to enter this number even though (I think) it refers to the US version?

Bumblebee automatically hops to amazon.co.uk if you set origin to "GB - United Kingdom". Enter Galapagos in the title field, set origin to GB and press the amazon-Link. Let magic happen. :)

I did that and wanna add a note: If you bought this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000T28PWY then origin is US because this is an import.

Last edited:
Still crashing. Tells me a "Unexpected Exception" . Can't send a crash log because theres no one.

Bumblebee automatically hops to amazon.co.uk if you set origin to "GB - United Kingdom". Enter Galapagos in the title field, set origin to GB and press the amazon-Link. Let magic happen. :)

I did that and wanna add a note: If you bought this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000T28PWY then origin is US because this is an import.

Mine is definately the Uk version, which i've now added via Bumblebee.

The program keeps asking me to identify a disc with/without the media in the drive, but even if I do it the nag comes back. The title in question is P, which is a Thai flick that got a limited edition BD release recently. What am I doing wrong?

It's the title. I disabled the title re-request for this one.

I'm getting:

"Cannot create request file.

An unexpected error occured while Bumblebee was trying to build the request. Please contact SlySoft to let them further investigate.

Code: 0000001Eh"

?

I'm getting:

"Cannot create request file.

An unexpected error occured while Bumblebee was trying to build the request. Please contact SlySoft to let them further investigate.

Code: 0000001Eh"

?

I got the same error today.

I'm already checking what the cause is.

User error. :D (Sorry, couldn't resist :)) I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it.

Hi,
New to this forum. I've been using Bumblebee to allow SlySoft to gather information about my Blu-ray media. It has asked me to re-insert several discs but when I do, nothing happens! Bumblebee doesn't do anything.
Am I doing somethign wrong?
Thanks.

It's not letting me submit a disc because I have selected "Disc 1." It's telling me it's not useful information, but this is a 2-disc set.

It's Jewel - The Essential Live Songbook, which spans 2 discs. Each disc contains a concert, so this isn't really a case where the movie is disc 1 and the extras are disc 2. I guess it wants me to enter something in the "set" field, but I don't know what to put there.

I assume the error message is: "Media disc is given as Disc 1. If this is not a set (show, season) then please leave this field empty. Declaring it as disc 1 of 1 is not a useful information. Otherwise please enter '#Disc 1'."

Okay, I was confused about having to enter the pound sign in front of Disc 1, instead of selecting it from the drop-down menu. Thanks.

What about pr0n HD-DVDs and Blu-rays? Do you want data from them as well? If you do how do we know you won't know who sent the data in? Also they aren't listed on Amazon so some of the data you ask for will be hard to get.

What about pr0n HD-DVDs and Blu-rays? Do you want data from them as well? If you do how do we know you won't know who sent the data in? Also they aren't listed on Amazon so some of the data you ask for will be hard to get.
Simple answer, if you're worried about whether they collect personal information even though they say they don't then don't do it. If they were going to collect personal info through this then they could just as easily do the same thing through any of the other pieces of software they supply

Guys

There's no local Amazon downunder....I can't match the discs perfectly.

Should I just leave the ASIN number empty? Our releases are usually different to the US (they may be the same as the UK....I dunno exactly).

Edit: The EXPLAIN or CALL SUPPORT take me to pages I don't have permission to access.

Last edited:
if you can't match on the .com or .co.uk then use the barcode number off the back cover.

Any chance of making the update process fully automatic, so that the user doesn't have to confirm the update and go through the installer?

For dedicated HTPCs without a keyboard or mouse, fully automatic background updates are a very attractive feature. I'm talking about PCs that only have a Media Center type remote control and never leave the 10' Media Center UI. Maybe a special switch to prevent non-advanced users from accidentally activating the feature (bumblebee.exe -autoupdate)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back