• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved: Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.10 beta] You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that as long as there is no compressing the title it is fine with CloneDVD2 as I am trying that now. Preserve menus is checked as well.

Alright. What happens if you import the Anydvd ripper rip ("rip video dvd to harddisk") into Clonedvd--and then select "use filesystem instead of internal I/O" (in Clonedvd's preferences)?

This is sounding more and more as though this issue is Clonedvd specific. Other programs can open the rip produced by Anydvd's "rip video dvd to harddisk" and can also compress (based on what I'm told) full disc (full menu, previews, etc). I'm going to move this thread to the Clonedvd forum.

Last edited:
This is sounding more and more as though this issue is Clonedvd specific. Other programs can open the rip produced by Anydvd's "rip video dvd to harddisk" and can also compress (based on what I'm told) full disc (full menu, previews, etc). I'm going to move this thread to the Clonedvd forum.

THIS issue seems CloneDVD specific, but I suspect it's a structural flaw in the AnyDVD output that's ultimately at fault and tripping up CloneDVD. I say this mostly because of the other issue going on with this title vs Shrink - and because the Leatherheads issue is still unresolved - now too weeks later. It's just feeling to me like all the Blu-Ray stuff with AnyDVD HD is starting to eat up resources that good old AnyDVD SD still needs.

-W

I'm having problems with Zohan

I can't burn Zohan. I'm using anydvd 6.4.7.1 and clonedvd 2.9.1.9. Any new downloads or updates?

same here problems with zohan i also have anydvd6.4.7.1 is there a fix

THIS issue seems CloneDVD specific, but I suspect it's a structural flaw in the AnyDVD output that's ultimately at fault and tripping up CloneDVD.

I'm very uncertain about that claim. The full disc uncompressed rip plays fine in multiple players (old, new, everything), and if video material was added to the end . . . well, that doesn't necessarily have to be structural protection.

Certainly, something is affecting Clonedvd with respect to compressing a full disc backup, but what that is exactly is anyone's guess. Other programs aren't having issues compressing the full disc rip from Anydvd.

I say this mostly because of the other issue going on with this title vs Shrink

I'm not positive that issue has anything to do with structural protection. There are other possibilities, which is why I said it's possible Anydvd may not be able to address that issue.

and because the Leatherheads issue is still unresolved

That's totally unrelated to this issue.

It's just feeling to me like all the Blu-Ray stuff with AnyDVD HD is starting to eat up resources that good old AnyDVD SD still needs.

I have no idea. Certainly Reclock was getting some attention . . . but it's not as though James has this Zohan disc yet, so I don't think that's a completely fair claim. And I haven't see any significant Anydvd HD development lately with respect to beta releases.

Last edited:
Zohan...

I can't back up my copy of Zohan. CloneDVD keeps crashing....

Do either movie only or if you want the full disc don't use compression and you'll be alright. Look at the other threads as well on this title.

Having same problem with Zohan gets about 3% done and then shuts down. CloneDVD has encountered a problem. See attached log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    301.5 KB · Views: 7
Don't Mess With The Zohan

All the fixes you have sugested is not the fix support will fix and come up with new beta or update they are working as we speak...

He is right it is in the menus the same as Leather Head but a little more intense lets face it look whos movie it is Happy Gilmore Productions.

They put a little more in than others.. His movies if you check the history his other movies have been faulted as well...

No Offense to anyone just a statement..

Be patient....

Don't mess with the Zohan

All the fixes you have sugested is not the fix support will fix and come up with new beta or update they are working as we speak...

He is right it is in the menus the same as Leather Head but a little more intense lets face it look whos movie it is Happy Gilmore Productions.

They put a little more in than others.. His movies if you check the history his other movies have been faulted as well...

No Offense to anyone just a statement..

Be patient....

All the fixes you have sugested is not the fix

a) A main movie backup works fine with Clonedvd.

b) 3 other programs other than Clonedvd also handle the full disc rip from Anydvd ("rip video dvd to harddisk") fine. The full disc rip from Anydvd ripper also plays fine.

c) A full disc uncompressed rip from Clonedvd also plays fine.

If you attempt to compress the full disc rip in Clonedvd, Clonedvd crashes.

they are working as we speak...

Given that James doesn't have the original disc yet, I kind of doubt it. Also unless you're aware of an Elaborate Bytes developer stating that he or she is working on a Clonedvd update, I also doubt your statement.

Assuredly, both Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes are aware of the situation (and they will eventually fix the issue), but if you're in dire need of a full disc backup immediately, then Clonedvd is not the solution at this time. Anydvd still is.

He is right it is in the menus the same as Leather Head

The problem is not related to Leatherheads at all. It's completely different.

Last edited:
Problems with Zohan

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    301 KB · Views: 8
Zohan Crashes

I have installed AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 and am using CloneDVD2 2.9.1.9. Zohan will not make a backup copy. When running it gets to about 3% and the software shuts down without a warning or error.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    301.2 KB · Views: 1
I have installed AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 and am using CloneDVD2 2.9.1.9. Zohan will not make a backup copy. When running it gets to about 3% and the software shuts down without a warning or error.

right and thats kinda the subject of the thread....if you read that and the Post's in the thread you would know that what your saying has already been said and known....Just taking a guess were waiting for a cloneDVD update to fix the problem but I don't know. in the mean time you can only do a movie only copy in CloneDVD or Make a full copy with AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 and burn that to a DVD+R DL Disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back