• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony And Blockbuster

tebugg

Beta Tester
Sony has decided to up its advertisement of blu-ray. today i got a call from a friend that works for blockbuster and he told me that blockbuster is about to get an entertainment system, all paid for by sony, to advertise blu-ray in all blockbusters. he said the blu-ray player is going to be a ps3. the TV is going to be a 40" flat screen. blockbuster doesnt have to pay for any of this.

good idea to get ppl a personal first look at blu-ray high def if they havent had a chance to see it before.

Sony has decided to up its advertisement of blu-ray. today i got a call from a friend that works for blockbuster and he told me that blockbuster is about to get an entertainment system, all paid for by sony, to advertise blu-ray in all blockbusters. he said the blu-ray player is going to be a ps3. the TV is going to be a 40" flat screen. blockbuster doesnt have to pay for any of this.

good idea to get ppl a personal first look at blu-ray high def if they havent had a chance to see it before.

would be nice if they actually stocked blurays for rental! at least in my local store, that supports bluray, no new discs today, and the number of blurays for rental is pitiful, plus they only get 1 copy of most titles...and if a customer wants to buy that title, then they have NO copies...

would be nice if they actually stocked blurays for rental! at least in my local store, that supports bluray, no new discs today, and the number of blurays for rental is pitiful, plus they only get 1 copy of most titles...and if a customer wants to buy that title, then they have NO copies...

I hear ya. I have to drive to the next-nearest Blockbuster to get my blurays. I have one of the BB online plans, 2 at a time, 3 free in-store exchanges (used to be the 3 at a time one, but they screwed us with at least 2 price raises and a VERY significant feature reduction in a very short time; we used to have unlimited exchanges and 2 coupons for games/movies). So when I go to the store, I have to actually call ahead to see if they have anything interesting in-stock or else I'll just return the mailed disc at the closest BB store.

Back