• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw Iv

big_moviefreak

Dear all,

What's New:

4.0.5.1 Beta (Jan 13, 2008)
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "SAW IV", (US).

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad I have seen several other people do this in the third party products so I assumed it was o.k.

No linking to products that compete with Slysoft in any way. I see the link has been removed but I suggest you read the forum rules again before this happens again, maybe there is something else you also missed.:policeman:

it seem that slysoft is afraid of DVDFab products it allow other links from company but not DVDFab products ANYDVD Can't copy Saw IV or Mr Woodcock and DVDFab products

it seem that slysoft is afraid of DVDFab products

Nope. Far from it

it allow other links from company but not DVDFab products

Slysoft doesn't allow links to competing products and never has.

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by SlySoft and it is not an affiliate program link for vBulletin or any other affiliate program."

By the way, the mods here also don't allow spam. So if people sign up just to spam links, we ban them.

ANYDVD Can't copy Saw IV or Mr Woodcock and DVDFab products

Anydvd 6.3.0.9 handles Mr. Woodcock perfectly fine; Saw IV isn't released yet, so I have no idea whether Anydvd has issues with it.

Last edited:
it seem that slysoft is afraid of DVDFab products it allow other links from company but not DVDFab products ANYDVD Can't copy Saw IV or Mr Woodcock and DVDFab products

*chuckle* As has already been noted both these movies can be dealt with by AnyDVD already. Sad when people have to make silly comments like this.

I think you should also respect the fact that this third party forum exists on Slysoft's own forums. You can discuss DVDFab products and post this release information here which they have no problems with. You just can't post a link. Is that asking too much? Frankly, IMHO, I find posting this release information here somewhat ridiculous but it doesn't break any rules.

Now, having said Slysoft is afraid of DVDFab products... go post when there are AnyDVD updates, the release notes and a download link on the CDF DVDFab support forum and get back to me with how well that is received. They'll absolutely love you. Really they will.

I may use and love Slysoft products but I don't post in DVDFab forums about Slysoft or competing products. It's a matter of respecting the forum you are reading and it's a bit sad that a rule even has to exist in terms of not promoting a competing product in any forum.

Note: All of the above is my personal opinion.

Last edited:
It is funny to see statements like this. I too work for a competing software company as well but dedicate my time here to assist Slysoft based customers with slysoft based problems only. The only time I suggested the third party company was way back when Blades Of Glory was an issue.

Back