• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about External Drive

grizzlyhero

I just bought a LG GSA-E60L 2.0 external drive. Seems like a really good drive for $69.99. When I use programs like CD Speed or Nero Info tool, they seem not to recognize the drive. When I burn movies, they are book-typed DVD Rom. Any suggestions? My other drive in my laptop shows up as a DVD+-RW as the LG shows as a DVD Ram.

LG GSA-E60L 20x DVDRW/RAM External + Lightscribe

I know that much... what is the reason why it does not show up in CD Speed or Infotool?

Problem Fixed, please delete post

Problem fixed, please delete post.

Last edited:
i have a question about an external drive too...

i have an external iomega CD-R/RW/DVD+R/RW drive that came bundeld with some iomega hot burn pro software.
my question is why will the software only recognise the iomega drive?
it will not acknowledge my recently bought freecom multi format external dvd re-writers OR the multi format dvd rewriter built into the laptop.
the message i get when starting hotburn pro is:
Iomega HotBurn did not detect a CD-R/RW/DVD R/RW in your system. Please check all cables blah blah blah....
all my other (burning) programs recognise ALL drives,even the iomega drive too.
is it possible that the iomega software has been 'programmed' to only work with the iomega drive?
it isn't a problem as such-i now use the freecoms or the laptop drive,and very rarely use the hotburn pro software anyway.but it's a very fast drive and i dont wanna just leave it 'sitting there' doing nothing.

Last edited:
Back