• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just purchased software now it wont burn

johnr4828

I used the CloneDVD with AnyDVD over the trial period with my Sony USB burner. During the trial period it worked GREAT. I just downloaded and activated tonight, now it won't burn at all. I keep getting "Bad Media" messages. This thing worked this morning. Any suggestions?

Just purchased as well and I am having the same symptoms. Pls help us

I also just purchased the software and now it is not working. I had the trial period and was very satisfied but now since I have purchased it seems not to work. I get about 70 percent read then it gives me the following messege.

File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_3.VOB 2 TCSectorReader

I have a IO Magic burner.

I am in a desperate need for some help.

I also just purchased the software and now it is not working. I had the trial period and was very satisfied but now since I have purchased it seems not to work. I get about 70 percent read then it gives me the following messege.

File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_3.VOB 2 TCSectorReader

I have a IO Magic burner.

I am in a desperate need for some help.

Make sure your original is clean, and try slowing down the read speed.

i too have bought both versions of both anydvd and clonedvd,they work most of the time,the only time they fail,is when the orignal movie is badly scratch,or when i buy cheap dvds to copy backups on.from now on i only buy ( verbatim dvd- ) never a problem with this brand.you can buy at best buy or office max.:bowdown:

Try Uninstalling And Reinstalling Then Rebooting This Sometimes Works Then See If There Is A Update For Your Burner Or Your Drive

Back