• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Superbad Blluray version not working

bachuka

I'm using AnyDVD v 6.3.0.0 but could not get Superbad in Bluray to backup correctly. I backed it up to the hard drive. I tried loading the movie by opening a folder on PowerDVD v3319a but it was just a black screen. I then created an ISO. This time it loaded to see the opening screen but it just stops at 90% load and would not go to the main menu.

I posted this in the proper thread as well, but seeing as someone created one for Superbad, I'll reiterate here: I was NOT trying to rip the disc, but using AnyDVD HD 6.3.0.0 I was able to play the disc on a non-HDCP compliant setup. HOWEVER, AnyDVD reports that it cannot decrypt the bonus disc.

Ok, here's an update. For some reason, I can play it off the hard drive now by chosing the open from folder option. However, my ISO does not load correctly....it just gets stuck on 90% load. Is there anyway for Anydvd to get rid of feature on the disc and just go to the main menu. I believe the disc is trying to do something with the web or something like that or is a java enabled disc.

Last edited:
I posted this in the proper thread as well, but seeing as someone created one for Superbad, I'll reiterate here: I was NOT trying to rip the disc, but using AnyDVD HD 6.3.0.0 I was able to play the disc on a non-HDCP compliant setup. HOWEVER, AnyDVD reports that it cannot decrypt the bonus disc.

you have to be connected to the net and it will retreive the key from the server...(the SB bonus disk)

Back