• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AP Rogue S1E09 - Anystream hangs

CBrigger

I paid for the season in HD (1920x1080). It plays fine in Firefox. I queued up Season 1. E01-08 download fine. E09 hanged after several minutes, I aborted. E10 downloaded fine.
I went back to down load E9 individually and it only offered 1280x720, 720x404, and 512x288. I selected 1280x720. Started download and it hung again.

Two logs included.

Rogue S1E09.PNG

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog - after abort.astlog
    486.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog- before abort.astlog
    486.6 KB · Views: 2
Go back and change the Codec to HEVC, you have it on AVC, and its not available.

Go back and change the Codec to HEVC, you have it on AVC, and its not available.
Oh right, I forgot that this is a thing now and haven't checked the logfile, only thought if it is limited to SD for some reason.

Season 1 is the only Season you have to pay for in my region, but everything is in 1080p, so I would assume Season 1 is also. Nothing is hanging here. Maybe Amazon is having an issue when you tried to download it. Sometimes if Amazon's server is busy or has work done on it, it will hesitate, so just have patience, it will download just fine.

1080p.jpg

These attempts were with 1280x720.
1st attempts were with HVEC. Those were the logs I attached.
2nd attempt with CVBR. Changed to CVBR, closed AS and reopend - S1E9 did not show up in the download list.
3rd attempt with CBR. Changed to CBR, closed AS and reopened - still hangs - waited 4 hours for it to progress.

Restarted VM.

These attempts were with 720x404.
HVEC - hangs.
changed to CVBR, restart AS - S1E9 not in the list
changed to CBR, restart AS - hangs again.

I have no idea why this is happening to you. I am not in your region and everything is fine on my end .Since you are the only person reporting this, I would have to believe it’s on your end or may be on the providers end in your region. Since it’s only one episode, I would have to believe it’s on the providers end and not an anystream issue.

These attempts were with 1280x720.
1st attempts were with HVEC. Those were the logs I attached.
2nd attempt with CVBR. Changed to CVBR, closed AS and reopend - S1E9 did not show up in the download list.
3rd attempt with CBR. Changed to CBR, closed AS and reopened - still hangs - waited 4 hours for it to progress.

Restarted VM.

These attempts were with 720x404.
HVEC - hangs.
changed to CVBR, restart AS - S1E9 not in the list
changed to CBR, restart AS - hangs again.
Please use it without a VM and try it.

Tried on a standalone - same problem.
S1E9 hangs
S1E10 downloaded
Log attached.

Attachments

• Rogue S1E9 o PC (not VM) AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog
    527.8 KB · Views: 1
Its probably an Amazon issue, no one else has reported this issue. Maybe if its just one episode Amazon or whatever is having a problem with it.

Only S1E9 of Rogue. All other Rogue seasons/episodes downloaded with no issue. Other series/movies download with no issue.

Only S1E9 of Rogue. All other Rogue seasons/episodes downloaded with no issue. Other series/movies download with no issue.
Then its an Amazon issue and we can do nothing about it. Try again at a different time in the future.

I did some investigating, its absolutely an Amazon issue, no doubt.

Can't guarantee anything, but you might try a VPN and different country...UK.
You don't have to log in to the UK site since you own the video and can watch it travelling. You can stay on the US site, but use the VPN
to be in the UK. The UK CDN may have a working 1080p copy.

Can't guarantee anything, but you might try a VPN and different country...UK.
You don't have to log in to the UK site since you own the video and can watch it travelling. You can stay on the US site, but use the VPN
to be in the UK. The UK CDN may have a working 1080p copy.
I get the same thing Jim, and I am in a totally different region. Season 3 is really slow and even stops for a few seconds, most download but they are very slow.

I rechecked watching in browser. S1E9 is only in SD, but it does play. I will try again alert this week.

I rechecked watching in browser. S1E9 is only in SD, but it does play. I will try again alert this week.
Every other episode of that series in Season 3 takes forever to download, Amazon might be playing with their resources.

Back