• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Spiderhead - Netflix problem

Heracles

Got an error on Spiderhead retrieving playlist

Last edited:
I think i "know" the reason for this, netflix have 2 profiles, High Profile and Main Profile, for some reason this movie don't have the "high profile", i guess that this profile that anystream use, so when you trie do "download the movie" will give some error, here i can't download too, only with "competitor" that decrypt mainprofile.

Now the download is available, but only in 720x480 (AnyStream Version 1.3.8.0)
Yes, with V1.3.8.0, it's still being worked on, but 720p is still considered HD, if you don't like it, please have a bit of patience. We didn't want all of you to wait, so this was acceptable for the time being.

V1.3.8.0 does Spiderhead/Netflix at 720x480 now...

Will be patient for Spiderhead 1920x1080 via AnyStream.

Dang! Your tech support/programmer is quick, very impressed with responsiveness.

Thanks!
We take your support of our program very seriously. We try and do our best to give the best support in the business. Some things are much more complex than others, but we want you to know we are always working to improve them. :)

I tried downgrading to 1.3.7.0 after seeing your post right now to test Spiderhead/Netflix.

It did not immediately give the "error retrieving playlist", but rather the download options with 1920x1080 as an option (see attached 2).

But it then gives an error immediately of "All downloads completed. Errors were encountered" after trying to download (see attached 3).

Retry of file gives same.

Spider.log! Spider.log!
Does whatever a Spider.log! can... :dance:
00:08:31.523 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] License request generation has failed producing an empty request
That wasn't going to work, 1370 doesn't have the fix that we installed.

I clicked away the AnyStream 1.3.7.0 is too old message with OK. Afterwards the download went through completely ;)

720p is still considered HD
Please not that 720p is 1280x720, 720x480 is SD and should be 480p.

I clicked away the AnyStream 1.3.7.0 is too old message with OK. Afterwards the download went through completely ;)
I have seen another comment that 1.3.7.0 worked with HD, so maybe it is working for some things, but not for all. Reminds me of the other fix a time ago when everything was limited to SD on Amz, was it 1.0.9.0-3? At least the situation was similar.

Back