• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upgraded from AnyDVD non HD to HD can I update license

Hi, in the business of transferring stuff from my old XP PC to new W10 I've installed the only version of AnyDVD now available, HD of course. My old license was just for ordinary DVD so the key is rejected. Is there any way of upgrading the key to full HD version without purchasing all over again, perhaps an incremental purchase?

Thanks.

If you have an anydvd (non hd) license, that means it's an old slysoft license. Slysoft licenses only work upto version 7695. v8.0.0.0 and above require a redfox license, there is no way around that, nor can you upgrade as when then authorities shut down slysoft, the customer database was destroyed along with it

If you have an anydvd (non hd) license, that means it's an old slysoft license. Slysoft licenses only work upto version 7695. v8.0.0.0 and above require a redfox license, there is no way around that, nor can you upgrade as when then authorities shut down slysoft, the customer database was destroyed along with it
OK

Back