• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"The Crown, Season 1, Disc 1" unable to create iso from BD

George++

AnyDVD and CloneBD both successfully scanned the disc. Played a couple of minutes of the 1st item in the playlist no apparent problems. Chose to create an iso of the entire disc without any transcoding. Start the process and immediately CloneBD errors. CloneBD & AnyDVD logfiles attached.

I successfully created an iso using AnyDVD's built-in ripper, and am currently using CloneBD to transcode that AnyDVD iso to a 25BD iso. So far things are going without a problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_E_THE_CROWN_SEASON_01_DISC_01_EA49A557_9F1D3F97.ziplog
    347.6 KB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.THE_CROWN_SEASON_01_DISC_01.cbdlog
    160.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi, just a wild guess. You are too tight on disc space. 132GB. So CBD rips the files - uses 48GB. Then makes an intermediate copy to create the ISO - uses 48GB and then should write the new ISO - uses another 48GB. A total of 144GB.
You could check if my theory is right if you assign another directory like C:\temp for the ISO creation process.

Tight on disc space? 1.3TB free is too tight? My temp directory is on a drive, NOT C:\, with 1.3TB free, around 680GB stored.

I am chalking this up to a "glitch in the matrix" situation. A (hopefully) one time issue.

Oops. I counted but miscounted 132Gb instead of 1,32TB. CBD makes everything without problem until writing the ISO and then shows "error 1". Only the devs can answer what "error 1" means but Fabian and Reto are rare guests in the forum.

I have something broken at all, nothing is scanning. A lot of discussion of problems on your forum, I'll look into it.:rolleyes:

Oops. I counted but miscounted 132Gb instead of 1,32TB. CBD makes everything without problem until writing the ISO and then shows "error 1". Only the devs can answer what "error 1" means but Fabian and Reto are rare guests in the forum.
Sending CBD log and dump files to Elby is just as much of a "the store is closed, doors are locked, power turned off and all the contents have been stolen" situation. Several emails sent, with not even an automated answer back that the devs received the message.

Back