• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discount on all products now until July 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

MovieFan

Is CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile the same product now? When I look at the purchase page I don't see CloneDVD by itself.

No, and it never has been. CloneDVD2 is sold(and owned) by Elaborate Bytes at elby.ch

Slysoft had a license selling agreement with them, redfox doesn't.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not on CloneDVD2 though, the "buy now" button redirects to elby. No sale going on there.

No, and it never has been. CloneDVD2 is sold(and owned) by Elaborate Bytes at elby.ch

Slysoft had a license selling agreement with them, redfox doesn't.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
We stillo sell them for Elaborate Bytes. Great programs MovieFan

Sale is here, read the page, please. Its says 20% off.

I did.

upload_2021-7-1_20-11-31.png
No CloneDVD2 option. The sale, as it always has been, is for Redfox owned (or license selling agreement) products. Redfox has no license agreement with Elby as Slysoft did, i wish they did. If you scroll down to "CloneBD and CloneDVD license key" you'll see this

upload_2021-7-1_20-12-53.png

It literally states license keys are only available at Elby.

20% off. All it says is not available in bundle.

Yup, now try to buy a license ;) Trust me on this, you'll get forwarded to elby

I don't know what happens Redfox1 but CloneDVD and CloneBD are not available for discount when I try. It always takes me to the Elby site w/o discount.

I don't know what happens Redfox1 but CloneDVD and CloneBD are not available for discount when I try. It always takes me to the Elby site w/o discount.
I have contacted them to ask, maybe when you actually buy it , it will take 20% off. I will have an answer by tomorrow hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back