• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.0 D+ Interface slow & Downloads Hanging

Don922

I never got a chance to test 1.1.4.3 but I can say that 1.1.50 (64 bit) fixed the blank AP screen issue.

When connecting to D+ it takes a while for the screen to load. After it loads navigation/scrolling is very slow.\ and sputters.

I downloaded a video from AP with no issues. I started a download from NF and D+ at the same time. The NF D/L hung at 51% and the D+ D/L hung at 61%. D/L speed is unlimited. Yes I use a VPN (NordVPN) and never had issues with any other version using the VPN.

Log file is attached.

I never got a chance to test 1.1.4.3 but I can say that 1.1.50 (64 bit) fixed the blank AP screen issue.

When connecting to D+ it takes a while for the screen to load. After it loads navigation/scrolling is very slow.\ and sputters.

I downloaded a video from AP with no issues. I started a download from NF and D+ at the same time. The NF D/L hung at 51% and the D+ D/L hung at 61%. D/L speed is unlimited. Yes I use a VPN (NordVPN) and never had issues with any other version using the VPN.

Log file is attached.
Try downloading one at a time and see if that works.

I went back to the AS screen and it looks like the downloads completed but it was hung for a long time. New log file attached.

Back