• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cannot download in 1.1.3

sierra117

after updating to 1.1.3 a moment ago, when attempting to download I can see choices for video stream. no choices for audio language and audio track, so "download" is dimmed.

not sure what's going on ....

edit: Netflix appears to be fine. this issue appears when using Prime.

attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.0.astlog
    233.6 KB · Views: 2
same.
I updated to 1.1.3.0, when downloading Prime, the ones that previously have 1080p only show 540p, and no audio track option at all

FYI, following this:
Sorry guys, should be fixed now.

There was a typo in a config file on server...

I tried 1.1.2.0 again, and getting 1080p from prime w/o a problem now

Until the 1.1.3.0 issue related to only seeing SD video streams and no audio available, what's the best way for me to revert to the previous version of AS? Can I just run the setup of the original install file?

In v1.1.3 by the movie "Inside Man" max video resolution is 1088x464.
Reinstalled v1.1.2 max resolution is 1920x816
It did not get better

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3_1.1.2.png
    AnyStream_1.1.3_1.1.2.png
    57 KB · Views: 25
my dilemma … where can i find 1.1.2 on this site ?

would like to revert back to it

1.1.2 do not help -> Amazon DRM-Error

I don't know how AS's server is set up, maybe the configuration correction needs time to propagate... My case of DRM error -> Ivan's message -> no DRM error would be too much of a coincidence...

Going back to 1.1.2.0 also as Amazon will not download with 1.1.2.0. Netflix and Disney+ seem to work

confirming that reverting back to 1.1.2.0 FROM 1.1.3.0 DOES work as it did before with Amazon Prime.

something's up with 1.1.3.0

After reading about the issues, I have not installed the new version and stayed with 1.1.2.0 and did a test right now.
Selecting a random video from my list on Amz, I got the DRM error. Never had this error before, my last downloads where three days ago.
So I assume Amz has changed something, so they had to fix it now but unfortunately they only where able to add support up to SD resolution and this is the reason why NF and D+ seems to still work, because they changed nothing.

Fix: Amazon DRM license errors (Prime reducing video quality to SD).

After reading about the issues, I have not installed the new version and stayed with 1.1.2.0 and did a test right now.
Selecting a random video from my list on Amz, I got the DRM error. Never had this error before, my last downloads where three days ago.
So I assume Amz has changed something, so they had to fix it now but unfortunately they only where able to add support up to SD resolution and this is the reason why NF and D+ seems to still work, because they changed nothing.

Fix: Amazon DRM license errors (Prime reducing video quality to SD).

James is doing a poll of what seems to work where https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/is-...own-getting-an-error.81093/page-6#post-539708

Back