• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some small bugs/problems

Sophie

Hello i have some problems wich i cant fix i did try this test on 3 computers 1 windows 7 32 bits 1 windows 7 64 bits and 1 windows 10 64 bits with every version of anystream they all had the the same behavior on all the 3 computers

1 missing audio depending on the video between 40 to 60 seconds near the end of the video re downloading them gives the same results does not matter at wat speed i set its all the same this happens not alot luckily << not fixed yet

2 opening anystream is bugged i get a blue screen sometimes some white in it so it's not loading after closing anystream like 3 4 5 times then it shows everything i have this less with the other computers with lower resolutions this mainly happens on my main computer with windows 7 64 bits and a 2k resolution monitor i think this has to do with the resolution not sure ofcourse << seems to be fixed

3 license error not a big problem when closing the error and re downloading the video the error does not come back

4 downloading a video the % is almost never 100% and varies alot most of the times it's at 99% or less selecting the slowest speed or the highest speed gave the same % on the video's that showed 100% with 1x speed it had the same % with the highest speed selected
i thought always that my internet connection disconnects and thats why my % always is different and rarely shows 100 % but when i'am downloading and disconnecting the internet the download will just sit at for example 56% and wont go further so it's not a internet issue also when i'am downloading i always play a video game and when my internet disconnects the game disconnects to so i would have noticed if my internet disconnects << not fixed yet

5 probably not a problem or anything downloading a video sometimes varies alot in size even do its the same video 1 time the size is at for example at 500 + mb and when re downloading the same video it's at 700+ mb this is not a issue i think and probably depends on the cdn that gets selected but what do i know about this nothing so this is just a guess from my side ??

6 this is not a big deal for me but the bug is there anystream crashing when selecting a title this only happens on my windows 7 32 bits pc not a issue for me restarting anystream fixes this and does not happen all the time luckely i have uploaded the crashlog ??

7 this is more a question i think i have read that you could download from A..... and N.... at the same this has never worked for me so is it even possible to download from A and N at the same time because when i download from A and go to N anystream crashes << fixed works now

i have added 4 logs from the missing audio at the end of 2 different video's this is a example and i have more video's with missing audio at the end not only this 2 video's from 2 different pc's the ones labeled with W7 32 are from the windows 7 32 bits pc the other 2 from the windows 7 64 bits pc hopefully there is something in the logs that explains why i'am missing audio and >> fixed i will put a picture of anystream not loading and showing a blue screen << fixedthe above issues do happen on 3 different systems tested every version of anystream did a complete uninstall before installing another version cleared cache and everything tried with 2 different vpn's tried it on other internet connection at my neighbours home still the same nothing has helped yet i hope someone can figure out why this all happens srry for my very bad english i hope you can understand what i wrote and thanks in advance

Attachments

• Netflix-De Ridder_S01E08_Episode 8.astlog
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Netflix-Fenix_S01E02_Aflevering 2.astlog
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.png
    1.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
  • W7 32 Bits Netflix-De Ridder_S01E08_Episode 8.astlog
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
  • W7 32 bits Netflix-Fenix_S01E02_Aflevering 2.astlog
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.0.4.0_Dump_20201017144051.astdmp
    550.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Finaly some progress uninstalled anystream from the ssd and installed anystream on the second drive amazon and netflix are downloading at the same time! finaly blue screen thing seems have gone away need to wait and see if it comes back the % remains the same and 30-60 seconds of audio missing near the end remains the same on some episodes of some series sadly thats something i cant fix can some of the devs look at the audio missing thing? thanks in advance oh man this is so frustrating closed anystream re opened anystream again now it keeps crashing aaaaaaaargh

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • AnyStream_1.0.4.0_Dump_20201018114213.astdmp
    565.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@Sophie Try removing %localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream folder and then run AnyStream again.

Hellp Prospere the crash whent away with your suggestion with much thanks it works back restarted anystream many times and it didnt crash or gave me the blue screen i'am going in the right direction the important thing didnt go away missing sound on the end of the video that didnt go away of every serie i download there is a episode or two with no sound between 30 and 60 seconds at the end of the video i dont mind if it's the outro but the sound missing is from the episode itself but i'am sure this will be fixed to thanks in advance

Thanks for the update, good to know it works now.
Regarding the missing sound - it would be helpful if you tell what titles those are and what tracks are selected (video resolution and audio language).

I will look at it later today thanks for your reply

Hello Prospere i have looked at the episodes with missing sound again and mostly it's at the outro of the episode a couple are from the episode itself re downloaded them on 3 pc's and tried them on different video players but it's all the same if it can be fixed great if not dont botter with it it's mostly at the end of the video anyway thanks for looking into it!

13 Geboden Season 1 Episode 11 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original << fixed with a vpn connected to the Netherlands
Bevergem Season 1 Episode 8 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original
De Ridder Season 1 Episode 8 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original
De Ridder Season 3 Episode 5 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original
De Ridder Season 4 Episode 2 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original
Fenix Season 1 Episode 2 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Original
Hollands Hoop Season 1 Episode 5 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Original
Over Water Season 1 Episode 4 and 5 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original

Last edited:
@Sophie I get that occasionally, lost sound at the end of an episode, repeated downloads don‘t help but I commute from country to country and I find that if I download in a different country it then works.
I also get the sound occasional ‚skipping‘ in an episode, where the soundtrack repeats for a coulle of seconds and then goes back into sync. Re-downloading usually fixes this however

Hello Steve55 thanks for your reply i realy apreciate it i was going insane i was like 3 computers and all 3 had this problem i almost wanted to buy a couple of new hard drives because i was thinking maybe the hard drives all have problems and oh man if i knew that on some other countries the downloads are fine i would have kept 1 of the 3 VPN'S i just asked for a refund of 3 different VPN providers that didnt work for accesing titles from Amazon and Netflix Netherlands that are not availble here in Belgium and the sound occasional skipping i might have that to i download some series to keep since i watched them all already so i dont watch the downloaded stuff i just check the sound at the start and at the end and thats it that would be horrible if the sound is also skipping then there is no point of downloading then if you want me to look at something let me know and ill help you thanks once again

Last edited:
Hello Prospere after reading the suggestion of Steve55 i went ahead and tried with a vpn 1 of the 3 vpn's i had asked for a refund still worked and the subscription has not ended yet good to test so these titles are only available on 2 regions Belgium And the Netherlands not many regions i could try after hours of trying different servers i could fix the audio issue only on 1 episode wich is 13 Geboden Season 1 Episode 11 Resolution 1920x1080 Audio Language Netherlands Belgium Original all the rest had the same issue and everything like the size and the bitrate where the same beside on the episode i fixed smaller file size and haf the bitrate of the episode with missing sound so thats one step in the good direction i looked again at some episodes i had downloaded and there where some pixelation on a couple of video's at the start of the video's but after re downloading them the pixelation whent away so thats good

@Sophie in my case it was between Germany (missing sound last maybe 2 minutes) and UK (was OK)

Hello steve that wont be possible since these titles are flemish they are only available in Belgium or Belgium Netherlands but thanks though for the reply!

I didn't see any announcement!? Is there anybody announcing AS updates?

@Sophie ,

excellent contributions :coolman:. Do you also speak without punctuation in the real world? :sneaky:. Just curious:).

@Prospere ,

is anybody announcing AS updates? Usually this is also done in the forum and there are no "silent betas". Staff announcs these for AnyDVD and CloneBD.-

Hello Prospere i have not tried it yet when i do i will let you know @coopervid haha indeed i like to type without it makes typing easy and fast

Back