• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some small bugs/problems

Prospere the audio missing at the end is the same sadly tried with the latest version :(

@Sophie typingwithpunctiationhelpsotherpeoplereadingwhatyousaybecauseotherwisetheywillstopreadingyourpostevenifitisimportantbecausetheywillhavetotakeanaspirinbeforetheyreachtheendofyourpostsopleaserespectthemembersandreadersoftheforumbyusingpunctiationoratleastcreateanewlineeachtimeyoustartanewsentencethankyouverymuch (y)

@Sophie typingwithpunctiationhelpsotherpeoplereadingwhatyousaybecauseotherwisetheywillstopreadingyourpostevenifitisimportantbecausetheywillhavetotakeanaspirinbeforetheyreachtheendofyourpostsopleaserespectthemembersandreadersoftheforumbyusingpunctiationoratleastcreateanewlineeachtimeyoustartanewsentencethankyouverymuch (y)
So funny. :sneaky: Sorry Sophie. It's on your expense.

No, Sam. Please lead me to the post where AS 1.0.4.1 was publicly announced in the forum. I do not mean the AS forum because I would have to actively check if there is a new version.

I genuinely have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Just like at the top of the AnyDVD forum that is public, the top of the AnyStream forum that is public contains a link to the latest release. As in this post right here:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-4-1.79449/

So again, no clue what you're going on about, but, it was posted like every new version.

I‘m back in Germany and can confirm 1.0.4.1 still shows the same problem (last couple of minutes of sound missing). FWIW the same epi plays to the end just fine on the same PC using the Firefox browser, but I don't know how Amazon decides which soundtrack it will deliver, is it possible there is one "damaged" soundtrack on the Amazon servers and they decide dynamically which one to multiplex into the stream and come to different answers depending what country you're in, what browser, etc? I have no idea how this all works...

And by the way, I had no trouble to understand Sophie!

It seems that Netflix does not update new broadcasts, today there are premieres on Netflix and they do not appear in the application

They appear to me under "Spotlight", my latest is for star trek discovery.

Back