• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wird es eine 4K Anystream Variante geben?

Hallo,

ich hätte auch Interesse an Anystream, jedoch wie sicher ist, das kein Passwort (amazon Konto) abgefangen wird? Man muss sich ja über Anystream ins Konto einloggen.

Des weiteren wird zukünftig eine 4K Variante kommen und diese extra vermarktet werden?

Sprich, muss man AnyStream4K neu kaufen oder wird es implementiert so das man wirklich nur einmal zahlen muss.

Das gleiche gab es damals bei AnyDVD (nur DVD) ja auch, als später das Medium Blu-Ray erschien, gab es dann AnyDVDHD und musste extra gekauft werden.

Hello,

I would also be interested in Anystream, but how sure is it that no password (amazon account) is intercepted? You have to log into your account via Anystream.

Furthermore, will a 4K version come in the future and will this be marketed separately?

In other words, do you have to buy AnyStream4K or is it implemented so that you really only have to pay once.

There was the same thing with AnyDVD (DVD only) back then, when the medium Blu-Ray appeared later, there was AnyDVDHD and had to be bought separately.

(4k) ... and will this be marketed separately?

I don't know but if it was me I would.

I'd make it an upgrade for a small fee for those who already have the product.

It's a capability beyond what was promised for this version of the product (which was 1080p).

And ... people gotta eat, ya know? :)

T

Back