• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest DCH drivers for Intel Graphics breaks hardware acceleration ...

TomTiddler

Just installed the latest Intel drivers for Intel HD 630 (DRIVER VERSION: 27.20.100.8681 DATE: September 15, 2020), and CloneBD instantly greyed - out the Quicksync option. Rolled back to previous version, everything works. When I have time (probably over the weekend) I'll provide logs for both cases.

Should have added Windows 10, latest build, running on a Intel NUC 'Coffe Bean' - Core i7-8559U, Intel Iris Plus 655 graphics.

They've been breaking quicksync for a while now. Not just the latest ones.

You may well be right Ch3vr0n, but this latest update is the first I've been notified of (using Intel Driver Assistant) in more than 4 months, so this behavior is new to me. The previous driver (whose date labels it as fairly old) worked just fine. Just BTW, you could dial back on the "snippy" comments just a little :)

Wasn't meant to be snippy. I always like to get straight to the point :). Might be perceived that way but certainly isn't meant that way :) Wish they were as stable as nvidia ones myself.

Wasn't meant to be snippy. I always like to get straight to the point :). Might be perceived that way but certainly isn't meant that way :) Wish they were as stable as nvidia ones myself.

No problem :dance:, and yes, I too wish they were stable.

So the driver version that doesn't work is Intel DRIVER VERSION: 27.20.100.8681, the one that does work is 26.20.100.8141. I'm not sure if CloneBD creates a log on startup, or how to access it, so I'll need some pointers as to what other information I can usefully provide.

The Speccy for both versions is attached .....

Attachments

• Speccy Working version BRIX4770R.txt
    113.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Speccy for non-working version BRIX4770R.txt
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
Back