• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forbidden Error while downloading in PrimeVideo

Restart the software, go to menu - settings and enable the debug log (will open at the bottom of AnyStream). Then try again, if it still fails, copy that info in a txt file and attach it here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Restart the software, go to menu - settings and enable the debug log (will open at the bottom of AnyStream). Then try again, if it still fails, copy that info in a txt file and attach it here.

Here you go. :)

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry for the inconvenience, but it would be much better if you use the "File->Create log file" option. That would create a complete log file with information that is not needed/understandable by the end user, but is crucial for us to find the root of the problem.

Please, do that and attach the *.astlog file.

Ah I figured that option would be useless since the download never started.

Ah I figured that option would be useless since the download never started.

Yea I never have astlog file for that episode, Coz It never begins downloading in the first place.

i tried creating log after getting error. its in the attachment.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0.astlog
    202.6 KB · Views: 3
Is it that you were downloading an episode every minute or so? This is highly NOT recommended. We do not know what kind of reaction that could provoke on Amazon side.

Even with my 300Mbps/sec connection it takes me multiple minutes per episode even at 720p+5.1 audio. I don't know OP's connection speed but unless someone can say the opposite, I don't think it's even physically possible to gain the speed on Amazon side that's currently possible on the Netflix side (at max speed setting)

That depends on the CDN server. If a given server is experiencing light load, then why not. This also depends on the resolution being selected. I can confirm that certain downloads are quite fast.

That depends on the CDN server. If a given server is experiencing light load, then why not. This also depends on the resolution being selected. I can confirm that certain downloads are quite fast.

I remember that when I used Nap36 the download speed was much higher than with Anystream. Maybe the Unlimited speed option isn't really unlimited?
Having said that I enjoy these trial days and then I will buy the lifetime license, hoping for a discount. ;)

There is a chance less load on server maybe, 100 Mb/s is my speed currently and episode is in low quality.

Btw So why episode - 20 isn't getting downloaded? Any Fix?

The only fix that may be is call Amazon and ask them to put the file on server. The episode is not playable in a browser. Trying to manually get the MPD file by pasting the URL into the browser's address bar results in:

Code:
<ResourceNotFoundException>
    <Message>Failed to locate the requested manifest.</Message>
</ResourceNotFoundException>

Meaning that, unfortunately, we can do nothing about it as the problem is not related to AnyStream.

Back