• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La Traviata not recording

Lonald

Trying to back this up into a .mkv container. Initially proceeds at a rapid frame rate, then spikes up and down in frame rate and it is estimating 18+ hours to finish. Disc plays properly in computer.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.La Traviata.cbdlog
    189.9 KB · Views: 1
Trying to back this up into a .mkv container. Initially proceeds at a rapid frame rate, then spikes up and down in frame rate and it is estimating 18+ hours to finish. Disc plays properly in computer.
Try making an ISO with AnyDVD first and then process that with CloneBD, to rule out unreadable sectors.
The log file indicates no problems.

Thanks for looking into this.

Of note, I have two copies of La Traviata, both with difficulties. This is the 2007 recording from La Scala, with Angela Gheorghiu singing and Lorin Maazel conducting.

I have tried the ISO route without a change in behavior. I previously ripped copies to hard drive, maintaining the file structure and am running Clone BD on this. These discs are working differently in that the video decoder and encoder are running at 100% and the progress graph shows the fps curve to look like a city skyline.

The attached logfile is from this morning and I stopped with about 10 minutes of the disc backed up. Again, this is not from an ISO, but from a copy of the disc.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-06-10 05.19.42.png
    Screenshot 2019-06-10 05.19.42.png
    358 KB · Views: 5
  • CloneBD.1.2.5.0.La Traviata (2007).cbdlog
    148.1 KB · Views: 2
Here is the logfile from the 2006 La Traviata with Anna Netrebko and Carlo Rizzi conducting the Wiener Philharmoniker. This is also from a copy retaining the BDMV folder structure and not an ISO. When I used an ISO, the behavior was the same, with the decoder and encoder running at 100%. Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.La Traviata (2006).cbdlog
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2019-06-10 05.28.16.png
    Screenshot 2019-06-10 05.28.16.png
    354.8 KB · Views: 4
I made an ISO of the 2007 La Traviata and then tried to make a .mkv container. The same slow conversion (with 100% on the decoder and encoder with a spike and valley appearance) and playback of the partial backup showed the video in slow motion and the audio comes in brief bursts. The ISO plays fine - I prefer the .mkv to avoid transcoding on the server when playing back over the network.

Thanks!

Attachments

107.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
can you give it another try and disable all subtitles for this run as a test? there seems so be a problem, im curious if without subtitles the issue disappears

Thanks, logfile is attached. The peaks and valleys are gone and the .mkv was created quickly. Playback is still in slow motion and the audio comes in brief bursts (but at a normal pace).

Lon

Attachments

85 KB · Views: 0
Back