• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Local database

I would think this would be a great marketing piece as well...users could always be assured that no matter what happens in the future, there would always be a manual way to get the info needed (if this databases is updated).

Good idea!

I would think this would be a great marketing piece as well...users could always be assured that no matter what happens in the future, there would always be a manual way to get the info needed (if this databases is updated).
Note, though, that this only concerns BD+ discs. The last BD+ disc has rolled out in late 2017.
Every BD+ disc you own already left a persistent entry in your local database when you inserted it.

Other protections, like Screen Pass, do use the online database, so you get fixes right away, but these fixes are included in all future AnyDVD updates. They are not part of this local database.

So, in short, you may be overestimating the use of such an offline database a bit.

This database is usefull for people who have a lot of 20th century fox blu-ray disks and reinstall anydvd frequently on sevral machines. I'll be happy when this database will be available.

Back