• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.7.3 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6173.exe

6.1.7.3 2007 09 07
- New (DVD): Added support for a new copy protection to the option to
remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Curse of the Golden Flower", R2, UK

6.1.7.2 2007 09 06
- New (DVD): Added support for a new version of the Settec AlphaDVD
protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable
Sectors", e.g. "Paris by Night 89 - Live in Korea"
Note: 1:1 copy with CloneCD is not yet supported. Currently only
CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD ripper are supported.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with U3 memory sticks
- Some minor fixes and improvements

6.1.7.1 2007 09 01
- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Blades of Glory" R1, US
Note: This new protection is supported by CloneDVD, CloneCD, DVDShrink
and Nero Recode without using the AnyDVD ripper!
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with Cruzer U3 memory stick
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6173.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks James for update version, hopefully i will able to over come problem i was having in old version

I use iso's from my ps3 with I then virtually mount. I know they aren't supported, but they work just fine (usually).

I have a couple I can't backup though. This update fixed the problem I was having with the Lookout and also Wild Things. I still have no success with Seven Years in Tibet though, and that's the only one.

I still have no success with Seven Years in Tibet though

What country was the disc released in? Can you post an Anydvd status screen with the original disc please?

And what problem are you experiencing exactly? What happens when you try to play it?

What country was the disc released in? Can you post an Anydvd status screen with the original disc please?

And what problem are you experiencing exactly? What happens when you try to play it?
US version, and I actually went and rented it too because I thought there was something wrong with my disc.
And I can only mount the iso that I've saved from my ps3 - I don't have a blu-ray drive in my htpc.

i havent tried to play it on the pc. I like to rip them to my hdd. I'll have to get the exact error when I get home. But I get "X drive not ready" I think (X being whatever drive number that the virtual disc was assigned).

I use iso's from my ps3 with I then virtually mount. I know they aren't supported, but they work just fine (usually).
If they don't, you'll have to wait for an update until they do. Sorry.

Don't bother. It is a PS3 image.

If they don't, you'll have to wait for an update until they do. Sorry.
Yeah, you told me that a month or two ago, so I'm aware of that and I wait happily. :D

There was little info posted in this thread, so I figured I'd chime in and say how it fixed a couple of issues for me - just providing feedback (and info for any ps3 iso'ers out there).

I thought perhaps Webslinger didn't realize that I was using ps3 iso's so I re-iterated that point to him - but he has a lot of posts, so I thought perhaps he had some info I wasn't aware of. :doh:

I thought perhaps Webslinger didn't realize that I was using ps3 iso's so I re-iterated that point to him - but he has a lot of posts, so I thought perhaps he had some info I wasn't aware of. :doh:

Often when I'm here, I'm reading through 5 different threads at the same time (or I'm possibly doing other work as well), so, to my detriment, I sometimes respond too quickly (I pick up on key phrases, such as "doesn't work", for example--and I sometimes block everything else out) when I should take longer to read. My apologies

Why not change the name of AnyDVD HD to AnyDVD HD & BD
the reason being cuz, alot of people ask: "does it just do HD DVDs only" and the answer is it does both ;)

Man don't give James any ideas. If he had his way he'd drop BD support and call it Any HD DVD. :D

Back