• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

winchester playlist help

What are you using for playback?

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I'm using my stand alone oppo bluray player. I've done this so many times and this is the first time there has been a problem with playback.

Then it's likely the problem whith the oppo picking a random playlist. You need to tell it to load the one anydvd specifies

Then it's likely the problem whith the oppo picking a random playlist. You need to tell it to load the one anydvd specifies

I'll check to see if I have the same problem with power dvd. I've burned so many with the correct playlist and never had this problem before. I thought that CloneBD automatically picked and burned the correct playlist.

How do I chose a different playlist with a stand alone bluray player? Do I have to enable speed menus?

We can't help you. In order for AnyDVD to tell you the right playlist of needs of
1 of 2 things. The ORIGINAL disc or a PROTECTED iso (mounted in a virtual drive). If you don't have either then AnyDVD can't help you and neither can we. If you ripped to decrypted iso, then the damages is done (and can't be undone), and d you need to rerip anyway.

I’m still interested in knowing the correct playlist for North America Rental. That WILL help me, it gives me ALL I need.

Anyone?

FYI: I can already play the movie as a full Blu-Ray file structure (NOT an .ISO), so the decryption is fine, but I want to create a single M2TS movie for playback. I need the correct playlist to do that...

Last edited:
WE CANT give it to you. That informatino is stored in the Online Protection Database which anydvd accesses. We can't give it to you no matter how much we want to. Not without an anydvd logfile from an original disc or protected ISO. And if the title is already properly decrypted, just use CloneBD, it'll automatically use the right playlist.

WE CANT give it to you. That informatino is stored in the Online Protection Database which anydvd accesses. We can't give it to you no matter how much we want to. Not without an anydvd logfile from an original disc or protected ISO. And if the title is already properly decrypted, just use CloneBD, it'll automatically use the right playlist.

I gave you MY log file, but YOU deleted it!

Logfile removed. Same version again. I distinctly said NO MORE logfiles with F882CAD7 in the name until further notice. Until @Pete can confirm or not they're all different versions, at which point it's ok for you to post that logfile again if needed. But pretty sure it won't be needed anymore

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

yup, but that was BEFORE the data was added to decrypt the title! Meaning your title wasn't properly decrypted and you'll need to insert the original disc again. We can't give you a playlist without a new logfile from the ORIGINAL DISC or protected ISO, AFTER the data was added to the OPD. There's no way around that. EIther get your hands on the disc again or we can't help you.

CloneBD will use AnyDVD's specified playlist, but it didn't specify one yet cause the data wasn't in the OPD yet, and as such your disc (although it will play fine) won't play the scenes in the right order. No amount of playlist mentioning can fix that. Once improperly decrypted, the damage is done and can't be undone.

yup, but that was BEFORE the data was added to decrypt the title! Meaning your title wasn't properly decrypted and you'll need to insert the original disc again. We can't give you a playlist without a new logfile from the ORIGINAL DISC or protected ISO, AFTER the data was added to the OPD. There's no way around that. EIther get your hands on the disc again or we can't help you.

CloneBD will use AnyDVD's specified playlist, but it didn't specify one yet cause the data wasn't in the OPD yet, and as such your disc (although it will play fine) won't play the scenes in the right order. No amount of playlist mentioning can fix that. Once improperly decrypted, the damage is done and can't be undone.

The movie plays in the correct order, with everything else being correct as well.

I will find the playlist myself.

You don't need to, as i said, use CloneBD! It's free for that purpose. On the title selection screen (after you select a copy mode) it'll list all the available video titles. On the left, it will say something like "Clip 800", the 800 in that refers to the playlist "00800.mpls"

Back